Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ugh...no more Lux please..and what happend to orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

To Legit

03-20-2013

I am so tired of seeing lux picked in every single match i play..its ridiculous how much you see her now.

As well Orianna barely had anything done to her so why isn't she FOTM anymore?

cazcappy

03-20-2013

with health and bruisers HP sheep meta. it's all about AP mid utility instead of farming a lot of cs and wrecking late game. Lux is more utility and requires less skill than orianna who has the highest learning curve and skill curve of almost any champ, so they pick lux cuz she's a safer pick and easier.

SilverHellion

03-20-2013

Lux has comparable utility more damage and longer range worse cooldowns however.

cazcappy

03-20-2013

Quote:
SilverHellion:
Lux has comparable utility more damage and longer range worse cooldowns however.

not on her ult =D

Shiny Shuppet

03-20-2013

FotM champions come and go, Lux just unfortunately happens to be in the spotlight now. I'm sure other mid champions will gain more popularity soon, once pros discover new strategies.

A good Orianna is also still terrifying.

Foxbyte

03-20-2013

Quote:
Chaasrainer:
A good Orianna is also still terrifying.

Yep. Nothing like mowing over my fellow Bronze trash with a well-placed Ball.

Dr Layman

03-20-2013

I've mained lux since she was released, and I've seen her popularity rise and fall, but this is by far the most I've seen her played since she came out. It's partly due to her use in recent tournaments. Despite the QQ threads though, she's not OP, and far from easy mode. Her kit is DESTROYED by the current playstyle of tanky gap closer mid or "4 tanks, 1 adc" that seem common lately, and anyone with sustain can usually take her on. So while I am a bit biased, I hope this surge in popularity doesn't result in any changes to her. I've seen many posts about how she's arguably one of the most balanced champs in the game.

IS1b9658da2596f2ad5b7d9

03-20-2013

Just wait till Karma will have 90% pick rate for the first two days after she gets reworked.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

03-20-2013

Quote:
Dr Layman:
I've seen many posts about how she's arguably one of the most balanced champs in the game.

If people feel the need to post about a "balanced" champion, chances are they are either OP, sleeper OP or underpowered/vanished.

It's never a good sign if people talk about a champion.

Gewcebawcks

03-20-2013

I think the reason you see Lux in this crazy bruiser meta, is her utility and range. If I'm going up against a bunch of HP stacked bruisers, in comes Liandry's. The range and poke helps to slowly widdle down the team before the teamfight.

IMO she is FOTM right now, which makes Lux mains like myself (since season 1 or early 2) upset when we see QQQQQQQQQQ LUX OP PLS NERF threads.

She has probably one of the most balanced kits in the game.