Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Voice overs skipping (help please!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxieto

03-20-2013

so, a couple days ago, I started getting this thing where both champions VO and the announcer will skip. For example, it'll go like "triple-ple-ple-ple-ple-kill-ill-ill-ill-ill". Or when I played Syndra it went "By force-by force- by force of will-ill-ill" It's not always 3 skips, and it happens on every champion and every map. Sometimes when it happens it'll cause this really annoying lag that pretty much stops everything as if I've d/c'd until the skipping stops.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Schoild

Recruiter

03-20-2013

you should fix your client.. repair it or re-install it probably a file is corrupt

Luxieto

03-20-2013

Quote:
Schoild:
you should fix your client.. repair it or re-install it probably a file is corrupt

I thought maybe that might be it, but it's happening on both PBE And Live.

Luxieto

03-20-2013

alright, it just finished repairing. Hopefully that worked!
Dunno why it wasnt the first thing Idid
Loll