LeBlanc is so-so

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorchek

11-03-2010

She's fine early game, probably too strong; but she's awful late game. Like, really, really awful. She doesn't have the durability to stick around anymore, and she just can't burst like she does at earlier levels.

Just played a game of LeBlanc. For the record, I played two games early today under similar circumstances. All had me with 14-20 kills and few deaths. The same thing every game happened: get 4 kills around level 7, 10 more over the course of the game, and then I'd die for every kill I managed to eke out. Lost all three.

Hell yes she needs an early game nerf. But Riot's track record for nerfing early game/buffing late game is... I can't think of anything. I mean, hell, to deal with Zilean's great early game they nerfed his ratios of all things, despite bombs doing pretty little late game.

So, good job Riot. You're going to nerf her early game, and your track record tells me you will 100% forget the rest of her. If the game goes on longer than 25minutes, LeBlanc is actually pretty average to bad. Unlike Akali, who uses Shroud to not vaporize in a fight and does meaningful damage after 30 minutes have passed.

I know everyone is going to downvote this because the title wasn't either "LeBlanc does too much damage" or "LeBlanc does a lot of damage but...", so, here's a kitten.

FuriousLeftNut

11-03-2010

Kitten +1

ItzWarty

11-03-2010

Kitten +1

Gorchek

11-03-2010

This forum deserves a new class of poster. And I'm gonna give it to them.

Leblanc is bad :<

Dracozero

11-03-2010

all hail the hypno kitten

wd40

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

the more i play her the more i agree completely any real nerf is gonna pretty much ruin her already fairly weak end game