Warning: Premades and New Cheese.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boyahda

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
There is also some new Strategy/Hack/Exploit/Something where you get ambushed at the bushes. This happened to me TWICE yesterday and never ever before in the many months of playing. Apparently this new gimmick is on Youtube but I couldnt find it.

So I get Ez...it takes about 6 sec to get Tear, Boots, lots of health pots and start moving, then grab Blink, use it, grab 2 levels of Q. I am teh first one by far on my team to get there.

I get to my OWN bushes and shoot into their brush to check it and my Q lands on MY side. Yep... ALL FIVE enemies are there waiting for me and I get killed.

All 5 enemies had fairly complex loadouts such as boots,tear, pots like me, or boots, cloth, ruby crystal, health pots, mana pots like 1 guy. There is no fricking way they were able to buy that fast and beat me to my own bush-entry point...let alone all 5 of them.
This is one of the things that pisses me off more than people who afk in aram. If your team is still buying at the nexus, for the love of god don't anywhere near the goddamn brush alone. This happens every other aram and it's like people never learn. Their is no exploit, it's just you being bad.
Boots/tear and pots of both variety is a common build I use very frequently and I've become quite efficient at quickly buying the items. The trick is to not spam clicks on the items but to use the "buy" button on the bottom. You can also buy items while not standing directly on the spawn area but a little after it to get a head start. Learn to position at the start and how to buy items quickly.

HaIfhearted

03-20-2013

Quote:
These are trolls that try to find random victims with no coordination or anything to beat upon. They also cheat in that if their team isnt as good, one drops and immediately gets reinvited.
Strong premades don't NEED to reset champion select to wreck havoc.
That's a pathetic and cowardly strategy used by people who don't have the skills to make do with what they've got.

When I roll with other Plats/Diamonds, we take what the RNG gives us and win even if our comp is god-awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishamonBurning View Post
Whenever I join an ARAM and I see more than one or two people that the host has invited, I just leave. Sometimes you'll see a large invite list, but they won't all be on the same side, which is perfectly fine by me.

When I join an ARAM, I'm looking to have fun, sure. But being on a random team of 5 against a premade 5 is not my idea of fun.
Err, it depends on the premade.

I find that most premades aren't really much to write home about, and myself and a few other guys occasionally go "premade hunting" where the moment one of us finds a lobby with at least 2-3 people from an invite list we all join that room on the other team and go stompy-stompy on them.

I'll say it again: most premades aren't that dangerous.

It's only when you have multiple Gold+ players in a premade that things start getting lopsided.

Quote:
So I get Ez...it takes about 6 sec to get Tear, Boots, lots of health pots and start moving, then grab Blink, use it, grab 2 levels of Q. I am teh first one by far on my team to get there.

All 5 enemies had fairly complex loadouts such as boots,tear, pots like me, or boots, cloth, ruby crystal, health pots, mana pots like 1 guy. There is no fricking way they were able to buy that fast and beat me to my own bush-entry point...let alone all 5 of them.
It takes you 6 seconds to get all that?
I can finish buying my full inventory AND be halfway out the base in just 1-2 seconds of clicking through the shop.

You are a really slow buyer, and shouldn't be surprised in the slightest that you get beat to the mid brush by multiple people on the enemy team.

As long as you know where everything is in the shop, quickly buying everything you need is a piece of cake.
As a tip, you can right-click items to bypass the whole double-clicking thing.
It speeds things up nicely.

Quote:
The only thing I can think of is the ability to customize your recommended items per champ...tehres a program somewhere that allows this. If used for aram, you could easily buy your stuff, champ specific, in about 1 sec and be on your way.
Riot is perfectly ok with recommended item changers.

I remember reading a post by a Rioter where he posted the code or something necessary for recommended item modification and basically said "here you guys go, have fun changing your items!" so that's not something to get all huffy about.

If you don't like people having this "unfair" advantage over you, you can always use a recommended items changer yourself.
Like I said, Riot has basically given us the green light to use these, and they aren't hard to use, either, so if you are still taking 5-6 seconds to get your inventory, you might want to consider looking into it.

Plus, the default recommended items tend to suck pretty badly anyways, so why wouldn't you change them?

Kirazy

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
And this is why my main premading group uses voicechat to communicate when the game rooms are up and then has everyone manually join them to avoid scaring people off with a big, scary invite list.

Your turn.
That's what me and my friends do, and we don't even host, we just wholesale join games with low numbers of players.

But I don't premade to troll, I premade because they're my friends, I work best with them, we know each others moves without having to constantly spell it out in chat.

I like to win, yes?

As to the OP: You sound like a noob, who is getting outplayed. I expect that there is some level of hyperbole in your accusations of hacking and exploiting. You sound bad.

ericl85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

There are no hacks to rush bush faster. Changing your recommended item list is about the only thing a person can change, and that's only saving a little time (plus its a mod anyone can install). It's probably just a matter of computer speed + getting used to moving first and buying all your items while you're already moving.
Also, to generalize that premades tend to dodge bad comps is just wrong. It may exist but in my experience it's very rare. Premades aren't necessarily coordinated. But they're usually a group of similarly skilled people (meaning no trolls or complete beginners) which usually does end up in their favor skill-wise.

Puntyer

03-22-2013

u sound pretty butthurts to me

so your saying when me my 2 friends and there 2 little brothers play a video game for fun.

we cant be on the same team or we are trolls??

do u know what trolls mean??

so your saying when i want to play with my friends 8 year old little brothers i should only do ranked ques???

im confused isnt aram the lowest form of compitition??? i mean random champs on a custom map for almost No Ip??

also i made this custom game myself.. its my game
i can play with whom ever i want ....

u must be a sad individual to play the most none competive form of LoL. and go rage on the forums about what.... its not fair that u dont have any friends who want to play with you???

again u just sound butthurts bra..
i bet u rage on people for their builds on aram 2 huh??

u cant stand AD sona or AP trist

do everyone a favor and stop trying to tryhard aram.

alot of people stoped playing Real games to get away from you so dont bring this **** into ARAM thx

-punt

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

While I think the OP is a little paranoid when it comes to suspecting nefarious hacks, I do recognize that it's pretty much never fun to play with pre-mades. In my experience they come in one of three flavors:

1) inexperienced players (e.g. folks who know each other socially and only play LoL on occassion).
2) outright trolls (I once played with 7 people all with the same guild tag, 3 on one side and 2 on the other who all conspired in the chat log to try to make it look like other people were trolling).
3) good players who want to pubstomp, and think they're awesome because they're on headsets and have practiced together and they can beat 5 people who don't know each other at all.

Any way you slice it, playing on even terms is just more fun.

Puntyer

03-23-2013

also to the guy complaining u said that when u played aram on the " old map" u never died to face checking a bush....

2 points
1. on SR aram if u going to face check any bush thats cheating cause there are no bushes in the mid lane ....

and 2. most people will agree that face checking ANY BUSH ON ANY MAP is a really bad idea and its probally right for you to die

now being more helpfull

if your not at the bush B4 30 sec dont even bother 90% chance your beat and should just wait it out...

at 30 seconds its about a 30% chance someones in your bush and a50% they are in their bush( yes random numbers made up from idk like 3k games of PG aram)

also when u see they have champs XY and Z do u talk team strat with your other players?

u know like "everyone get MR and focus the vayne if possable.."

if not thats definately something premades do

most the bad aram plays just do 1 of 2 things

1 stack damage just dameg the whole game more damage who cares if u get 2 shoted just damage damage damage

and the majority atm is build alot of warmogs 2or more

all im saying really is if ANY item is getting stacked 2-3 of ( not inclueding dorians) even though its unique passive wont stack that probally means the items is 2 good and something needs to be done ..

they did it to tiamats, gunblades, black cleavers,PDer's,guinsoons rage blades, sunfires and now warmogs

people shouldnt want 3 of the same thing no matter what in a game with limieted resources if they do its probally OP

sorry for the ramble

_punt

PS. come play aram on beta vs me and my friends we the SEA team if u play aram on beta u know us

im seasmoke

Warrrrax

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theungry View Post
While I think the OP is a little paranoid when it comes to suspecting nefarious hacks, I do recognize that it's pretty much never fun to play with pre-mades.
Maybe so but it seemed really odd that all the sudden after 100s of ARAM games with no problems, I get first-blooded twice in 1 day with the exact same 5-man-waiting in my own brush. Perhaps it is just coincidence that I ran into 2 pubstomp premades...

Puntyer, you are truly one stupid piece of dung.
Learn to read...I said have been PLAYING since old map..i.e. long time. Obviously nobody gets bushwhacked in the river bushes in SR...duh.
Secondly, learn to write. Your rambling trollish posts make my eyes bleed.

FreehugsIpromise

03-23-2013

I have to agree u sound very butthurts...

maybe this is not the right game for you???

Naramiel

Recruiter

03-23-2013

Obviously 5-mans have as much right to play as any other group of friends. That being said, I've never encountered an ARAM 5-man team that doesn't do the dodge-and-reinvite, so I always quit those matches before they fill up.