All you people who call yourselves "Old Karma Fans" are really just

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

03-20-2013

I liked her theme and I liked playing her, but I couldn't justify screwing over my team so I stopped. (But when I got her in ARAM, I did a little squee.)

Gamzek

03-20-2013

Anyone who is disappointed with the Karma rework should check out my solution below. Theoretically, it should make everyone happy except for those who might want to limit the enjoyment others get from playing League.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=kismet

Thanks for reading.

Pizzaplan3tman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzek View Post
Anyone who is disappointed with the Karma rework should check out my solution below. Theoretically, it should make everyone happy except for those who might want to limit the enjoyment others get from playing League.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=kismet

Thanks for reading.
But what if i didnt read it?

OverpoweredSoap

03-20-2013

I just always liked her?

So therefore I am a hipster?

lolkk.

weswithnodress

03-20-2013

i started playing karma season one liked her so much i bought sakura karma so yes i guess i am a hipster because i played her before she was cool

Ghoul The Dark

03-20-2013

I bought karma just for the free skin....if I use it can I pretend to be hipster?

Titiln

03-20-2013

I dislike all the people hating on her VU/skins...
when before that there were a handful of people actively playing her..

March of Dimes

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzaplan3tman View Post
Hipsters.

Seriously, all of you are pretty much just going "Yeah well I played Karma before it was cool," That is seriously what you sound like.
Is this how you felt about the Kat players after her remake? If you're jealous that you didn't play Karma before she was changed, I understand, but that's no reason to get your panties in a twist.

Mortamor

03-20-2013

I enjoyed pre-rework Karma until Vi/J4/Xin became more common and I had to choose between supermassive DPS with Mantra'd E and making sure my carry/myself lived for longer than five seconds.

Quite a few of us aren't playing her currently because of the meta, not because we're "hipsters."

Arcticfury

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
i played karma before her rework... i didnt really care for her to be honest
5 People living in a bomb shelter in the middle of the Ozarks played Karma before the leak. No one else has even seen her outside of the store in the last 15 months.

No one played her before, I'm sure they owned her, but not a single one of these people played her, they are all lying.