Rengar empowered bola strike bug, or ninja nerf? [Video]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy242621

03-20-2013

So they listen about a blatant glitch but won't listen about an equally flagrant balance issue preventing him from ever seeing use as a jungler and refuses to discuss the matter no matter how many forum threads address it,...Riot, I'm sure you're busy, but ONE COMMENT can't be that hard.

LSA

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy242621 View Post
So they listen about a blatant glitch but won't listen about an equally flagrant balance issue preventing him from ever seeing use as a jungler and refuses to discuss the matter no matter how many forum threads address it,...Riot, I'm sure you're busy, but ONE COMMENT can't be that hard.
They can't look at a Rengar thread without feeling bad

XxSexy AznxX

03-20-2013

Had the same problem. It's this patch. A lot of things are bugged too like syndra. Please fix rengar's e soon

Kyrrion

03-20-2013

Sounds like a bug.

I remember reading a post by a Rioter that they were going to change Rengar's Bola Strike to grant Ferocity on its casting instead of when it hits, this may have slipped out with that change (if the change is even out, I don't own Rengar)?

Just a theory.

Battletick

03-20-2013

This happened to me last night, fun being unable to use my Q at all! Also notice the empowered ability on cooldown. (which isn't even possible) Wasn't able to use my Q at all, and though it showed as empowered W and E were normal still and I was unable to charge for empowered uses anymore.

(Link to it that isn't tiny here http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps688bbd3f.png )

XxSexy AznxX

03-20-2013

Pretty sure they already have done that last couple of patches. Sometimes when I cast my e late on a minion. I won't get the gold for the kill but will still get a ferocity point with of course bola strike going on cool down.

XxSexy AznxX

03-21-2013

Bump! I want this fixed so i can start playing him in ranked now!