Why nerf champions when you can make them so hard nobody cares?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tongy

11-03-2010

My Corki is hard right now, anybody wana play with him?

ezezezez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

both are rather easy actually

TheMountainGoat

11-03-2010

neither one are as difficult as everyone claims. everyone is just so scared to try them because of their reputation. corki is a bit difficult to learn, but i never understood why everyone claims the bird is so difficult.

god forbid people actually learn how to operate their skills properly.

JunkRamen

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
Corki and Anivia have been the best champions in the game for a long time now, why they are buffing them even higher confuses me.
Corki the best champion in the game? You mean like weeks ago, before his buffs? Are you high? He was underrated but definitely not the "best champion in the game."

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-03-2010

corki is in every game

Zarkoth

11-03-2010

least played does not translate to best champion... also anivia is hard to play but I dare say if you compare her to annie, a good annie would blow the aniv's gameplay out of the water.

Also, corki has to constantly put himself in danger making him easily shutdown and rendered useless, as long as you get him before he pops gatling gun.

Neapolitan

11-03-2010

Since the last patch?

At 1400 ELO, I've seen far, far, FAR more Corki's then LeBlanc's. I've seen more Corki then ASHE.