Why nerf champions when you can make them so hard nobody cares?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

*points at Anivia and Corki*

Hardest two champions in the game, and the two most powerful. Yet riot can roll out buffs for them over and over again because not only do NONE OF YOU actually play them very often, but so few players in total actually use them (Corki is in less than .3% of all games played) that you can't complain about them because nobody will believe you.

I find it depressing that riot has to buff the champions just to get us to play them.

(p.s For every page of responses this thread gets, the % of the community playing Anivia/Corki will increase .001%)

Keltai

11-03-2010

HEY!HEY!.......Your right.

Serphira

11-03-2010

I play with anivia a lot and she is not that hard. Her recent buff was like a small increase to both her mana and hp per level up

JunkRamen

11-03-2010

Corki's not that hard.

MirageTank

11-03-2010

Corki needed a buff because he had to do way more work to put out the same DPS as most carries. Now his ult scales, his escape is as good as others, and he got some mana cost reductions. He is much more viable.

Anivia I've never really considered needed a nerf, but she is definitely tougher than say Annie. However she has her own perks.

She lookd lvl 18

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

How is corki hard?

Phoxly

11-03-2010

Yeah Anivia is so OP now.... owait... she just got a small base damage increase? Silly Kama Toki.

Crazy Davee

11-03-2010

When corki his ****rty, i'll play him. same for teemo.

RetardInstinct

11-03-2010

I recently bought corki and facerolled a few games with him today
Hes super fun and his damage output is CRAZY.

Kama Toki

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxly View Post
Yeah Anivia is so OP now.... owait... she just got a small base damage increase? Silly Kama Toki.
Corki and Anivia have been the best champions in the game for a long time now, why they are buffing them even higher confuses me.