I've lost all, but one of my six games as Fiora.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

03-20-2013

You should probably just not play Fiora, considering she's the worst champion in the game by a country mile.

I AM THE BURR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
You should probably just not play Fiora, considering she's the worst champion in the game by a country mile.
How so?

Delimon

03-20-2013

That's not the champ. This game isn't about 1 v 1'ing. It's more about who has less idiots on their team. Like idiots who want to 3 v 5 and then blame their other teammates for not being there when they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

0xiDIzE

03-20-2013

She provides nothing for the team. You almost never see a Fiora that doesn't feed like mad, and when you do, your team will likely lose late anyway. I physically cringe when I see someone on my team pick her. It's worse than a Rengar, IMO.

I AM THE BURR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xiDIzE View Post
She provides nothing for the team. You almost never see a Fiora that doesn't feed like mad, and when you do, your team will likely lose late anyway. I physically cringe when I see someone on my team pick her. It's worse than a Rengar, IMO.
I wouldn't really say you can't win late. Since melee carries are notorious for being 45 minute time bombs.