I've lost all, but one of my six games as Fiora.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemonbullets

03-20-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22903952#history

I had a bad few games, but I just started playing her.

I think she's quite fun when you play her right

Burbinator

03-20-2013

as with all melee ad carries, fiora's kit/playstyle is not optimal for teamfighting, compared to a bruiser with cc (say, jax for example). She's MADE to be a duelist and win 1v1s, so the fact that you claim to have won lane and then lost the game isn't as shocking as it might seem at first. Although I have no idea how you went 18-4 and still lost the game. Just split push all day and 1v2/1v3 while your team takes objectives and farms up to come back.

Yoshiro

03-20-2013

Her Ultimate is immune and untargetable, easy kill.

Lemonbullets

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiro View Post
Her Ultimate is immune and untargetable, easy kill.
You still take damage while ulting.

So if you have ignite on you, or you happen to teleport while attacking and hit some aoe, you'll take damage.

Freakyweakywoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

You might want to hang back a bit when the team fights break out, wait for people to blow their good CC and then go in. Risky if your team can't tank the damage. Played against a Fiora last night and I was holding off on my Rammus taunt for her, luckily for us she was usually the first one to engage, so we shut her down quickly. You seem to be playing a solid game, so good luck to you.

HardGayRamen

03-20-2013

yeah but did you stack tiamats

Hallows Evelynn

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillseeyoubleed View Post
Scores were:

2/1/0, won lane, surrender at 20.

10/2/10, won lane, lost game.

8/7/10, draw in lane, lost game.

0/0/0, solo bottom vs Ashe and Sona. Our Nidalee said "feeding" at the start of the game, and then fed mid Talon 5 kills. Leaving the game shortly afterward.

14/4/10, won lane, won game.

18/4/6, won lane, lost game.

Now can anyone tell me if it's just impossible to win as Fiora or if I'm doing something wrong here?

its not fiora thats the problem. some teams are just impossible/too heavy to carry no matter what champ u are or how hard u carry them. ive learned this the hard and painful way.

Sardis Jett

03-20-2013

I've played like 100+ games as Fiora. I played her ranked mostly. Fiora mid is superb.

She totally has flaws, a lot more than other champions. She can steamroll her lanemate, and processed to gank. Even without cc her ganks are amazing because she has insane burst. Double Q + W + E will pretty much kill any squishy without ulting early game. If they are getting away from you ult bam kill. Her build order is the biggest thing you have to worry about.

You don't want to build a blood thirster. You won't survive long enough to really get the full benefit out of it. I usually go long + 2 pots, try to get as much early ad as possible, first buy is usually longsword, longsword, doran's blade. Turn the longswords into brutilizer, and now you want to start rushing towards tiamat. (The active is HUGE HUGE burst). Get tiamat then cutless (Need some sort of cc), Finish black cleaver. Now you have your main items Boots 2, Black Cleaver, Tiamat, and cutless. Proceed to kill their squishies.

Balojax

03-20-2013

Don't build crit items on her. Go pure attack damage/lifesteal and at least 1 GA or other armor. The general idea is to burst people down and run away. Crit items are only usefull if you are going to go the aa route(which i think is suboptimal). When teamfighting wait for someone else to inititate and then kill the adc. Another piece of advice is get hydra as your second item. It makes a big difference in a teamfight specially if you have a tank with some cc that can hold them in place as you ult. the splash damage of an ult can melt away a team quickly. Also remember you can use your burst of speed as an escape, hit it once and run away.

Iwillseeyoubleed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbinator View Post
as with all melee ad carries, fiora's kit/playstyle is not optimal for teamfighting, compared to a bruiser with cc (say, jax for example). She's MADE to be a duelist and win 1v1s, so the fact that you claim to have won lane and then lost the game isn't as shocking as it might seem at first. Although I have no idea how you went 18-4 and still lost the game. Just split push all day and 1v2/1v3 while your team takes objectives and farms up to come back.
The 18/4 game was a bad teamfight at the end. Enemy team also had Sona/Kennen/Amumu.