I've lost all, but one of my six games as Fiora.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I AM THE BURR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Scores were:

2/1/0, won lane, surrender at 20.

10/2/10, won lane, lost game.

8/7/10, draw in lane, lost game.

0/0/0, solo bottom vs Ashe and Sona. Our Nidalee said "feeding" at the start of the game, and then fed mid Talon 5 kills. Leaving the game shortly afterward.

14/4/10, won lane, won game.

18/4/6, won lane, lost game.

Now can anyone tell me if it's just impossible to win as Fiora or if I'm doing something wrong here?

Pigrat

03-20-2013

None of your enemys were smart enough to buy thornmail. Congrats you win.

Hellraíser

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigrat View Post
Whoops. Somebody missed the point.

I AM THE BURR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigrat View Post
Well actually, the problem is that I didn't win. :/

Spaghadeity

03-20-2013

Fiora is just bad unless she gets fed and you can then proceed to steam roll their team.

Which is hard as balls to do with a melee ADC.

Synaptic

03-20-2013

I love Fiora, I really do, and I've had similar problems as you have in the past trying to work with her. Ideally, when playing as Fiora, you need a team heavy on support, preferably with someone like Lulu, Orianna, Zilean, or Kayle who can give you a big boost in survivability. The only exception is if their team isn't big on tanky bruiser types, because you can get resets on your e and keep stomping faces. She goes really well mid against people who don't have targeted cc, I'd try her there if you haven't already. Top her matchups are really hit or miss, especially since the removal of the creep damage reduction mastery hit her strongest levels (1-3) incredibly hard.

cryjustalittle

03-20-2013

Fed fiora meets fed garen... who wins?

EDIT - you know, doesn't even have to be a fed garen.

DragonPoet

03-20-2013

Fiora can get fed and be a problem but that lack of CC can make it difficult for her to carry. Since all she has is raw damage, the main thing is hope you can burst down the 2-3 damage dealers quickly before they CC you.

I AM THE BURR

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
I love Fiora, I really do, and I've had similar problems as you have in the past trying to work with her. Ideally, when playing as Fiora, you need a team heavy on support, preferably with someone like Lulu, Orianna, Zilean, or Kayle who can give you a big boost in survivability. The only exception is if their team isn't big on tanky bruiser types, because you can get resets on your e and keep stomping faces. She goes really well mid against people who don't have targeted cc, I'd try her there if you haven't already. Top her matchups are really hit or miss, especially since the removal of the creep damage reduction mastery hit her strongest levels (1-3) incredibly hard.
I haven't really had any problems in lane. I think my problem may be that I'm not good at teamfighting with her. I usually charge in on the ADC since I can't peel for anyone. I can get the kill on the enemy ADC in a Q-AA-Q-AA without burning R most of the time, however I always feel that it would have been easier to Q-AA-R-Q-AA, but I'm not sure.

Any tips for teamfights are appreciated though.

Synaptic

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillseeyoubleed View Post
I haven't really had any problems in lane. I think my problem may be that I'm not good at teamfighting with her. I usually charge in on the ADC since I can't peel for anyone. I can get the kill on the enemy ADC in a Q-AA-Q-AA without burning R most of the time, however I always feel that it would have been easier to Q-AA-R-Q-AA, but I'm not sure.

Any tips for teamfights are appreciated though.
Yeah, if you're comfortable with her lane can go fine most of the time. I'm not amazing with her, but in teamfights it's basically pick your moment. You can't go in when they're all full health of their cooldowns are up, you have to wait for them to blow cc on tanks or bruisers. When Fiora goes in she goes all in, with a brief moment of respite when she uses her ultimate. Also, consider picking up speed boots, I haven't tried it but it might help her stick to people.