Is there a Elo Hell?

Elo hell is a the point before you get your max elo. Where flaminig etc slow more then... 6 6.19%
Elo hell is a flamer/troller who can't see they are not so good. This make a Hell for them 19 19.59%
Elo hell is in a X elo where you can't get higher. 3 3.09%
Stop say elo hell there is none elo hell. There is no slow point, or elo hell place etc. 42 43.30%
There is a Elo Hell, but a combo of the above. 8 8.25%
This a Elo Hell, but none of the above is 100 % right. 19 19.59%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Vote over is there a ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastafariany View Post
people will vote whether or not they thinks it's fine that's not going to be the deciding factor on if a poll is good or not. Your poll is highly skewed towards your opinion because your options are basically yes,yes,yes,no,yes. 4/5 options say it exists one says it doesn't it's clearly biased. maybe you should take a statistics class once in a while.
No elo hell is just one way to say it. That is no. What else would you like me to type?

Anyway I didn't beleave in it before I made this. Some told me that Elo hell is really people that rage and not know their lvl because of it. They start rage when they move into a false elo hell before they max elo lvl. I seen that Oce have lower elo lvl so I try to understand why he still win. Then I come up with this.

And my votes there is really just to see who right I was or not. I think elo hell is a min, but some guys have easier to boost then they are close to a max elo. This make a elo hell.

pastafariany

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribunalPunishU View Post
No elo hell is just one way to say it. That is no. What else you would like I typed?

Anyway I didn't beleave in it before I made this. Some told me that Elo hell is really people that rage and not know their lvl because of it. They start rage when they move into a false elo hell before they max elo lvl. I seen that Oce have low elo lvl so I try to understand why he still win. Then I come up with this.

And my votes there is really just to see who right I wass or not. I think elo helk as a min, bust some guys have easier to boost then they are close to a max elo. This make a elo hell.
yea... you have no idea about what you're talking about. nothing makes a elo hell. also "some guys have easier to boost when they are close to a max elo" this isn't English this literally means nothing.

lridium

03-20-2013

ELO hell is when you're boning some hot chick and you later find out she has chlamydia.

TribunalPunishU

03-20-2013

Quote:
yea... you have no idea about what you're talking about. nothing makes a elo hell. also "some guys have easier to boost when they are close to a max elo" this isn't English this literally means nothing.
Any way not many say there is imposibal to get higher. But the elo isn't telling how good you are. You can take FollenLord highest elo ever. In perfect matches he still lose, because Alex Ich is better in perfect team passed around him. This show that Alex Ich is better.

OBITWIZZLE

03-20-2013

Your english is terrible, but yeah, there's no elo hell. Stop saying there is and get better.

OBITWIZZLE

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribunalPunishU View Post
Any way not many say there is imposibal to get higher. But the elo isn't telling how good you are. You can take FollenLord highest elo ever. In perfect matches he still lose, because Alex Ich is better in perfect team passed around him. This show that Alex Ich is better.

What...?

TribunalPunishU

03-20-2013

Quote:
You never learned what it means.
Hell = Hard/ unfun
Elo = A lvl

TribunalPunishU

03-20-2013

Anyway I know now there is a elo helk so i fin with it.

I just try fokus on carry more then I got there, and then I got over it I can play on my max lvl. But I would get better to. So I don't care any more about this. Thread you can rry to down vote to a banned if you would like to. But I gain alll info now I neeed

TribunalPunishU

03-20-2013

Quote:
I just would not blame you. Some guy is born more to play this game. Some need time. Then you lvl is lower then it is in your max. I don't care if you diamond. Normaly those guy say this just to show it wasn't easy to get there. But I never say so. Talking to diamond means nothing when you not play ranked.

Like my win rate solo is really big. But since I had a ARAM and tell one of our team mate how to play I normaly got this diamond stuff I don't blame you. Btw this is my smurf on NA

I just use it on forum