unnerf twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackassa

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpokie View Post
I'm just amazed that Twitch wasn't nerfed as much as MF.
twitch shouldnt have been nerfed at all. Just target the rat in the back and he'll probably die like a fly... Most of the people crying are the people that target the tanks that go in first and then are gunned down by S&P

Yogtheterrible

11-03-2010

I think he's more like a glass uzi.

YYZed

11-03-2010

He still has the highest innate attack speed steroid in game, whats the problem?

Caziban

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin1700 View Post
i agree he was getting banned more and more and the "bandwageners" were getting annoying but there really are better choices to nerf, i think we need the q cooldown from 1.5until stealth cut to 1
Agreed completely. Ridiculous how they get one shot on you, and then you can't stealth.

sicccccc

11-03-2010

agreed, twitch just needs to be buffed. He's too fragile now

lvlango

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackassa View Post
amazing how everyone was laughing and q dodging me when i played twitch 4 months ago. Now the cry babies say hes op. Just amazing how twitch suddenly becomes op...
Maybe people queue dodged you because ur ELO was lower.... and low ELO twitch is queue dodge worthy..... as you went to initiate yet another team fight wondering why people called you bad .....

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlango View Post
Maybe people queue dodged you because ur ELO was lower.... and low ELO twitch is queue dodge worthy..... as you went to initiate yet another team fight wondering why people called you bad .....
Because everyone knows exactly what ELO level your twitch is, and they know exactly how you play your twitch before the game starts.

Skrigg

11-03-2010

Twitch has this cool thing going for him where his ult outranges turrets, so he can just kill turrets any time he wants without taking damage. Nerf him more imo.