Simple Fix is End Kass QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXxXxNINJAxXxXx

03-19-2013

Make his ult go through NO walls on Dom. Boom. He is still strong, but not as crazy OP.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxXxNINJAxXxXx View Post
Make his ult go through NO walls on Dom. Boom. He is still strong, but not as crazy OP.
man you guys dont give up, while your at it rewrite his lore, this void guy can go thru the void but just not dominion because of the QQ.

Koravel

03-19-2013

Did you seriously just use lore as an argument against balancing a champion?

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Did you seriously just use lore as an argument against balancing a champion?
in a way yes, every champion is unique and for people to say it isnt fair for X champion to do this if Y champion cant,is Ridiculous, there is a Banning mode its not Riot fault we all want to play blind pick there is draft thus if there was ever ranked Kassadin can be banned everygame. but to change a champion for a mode not as popular for a champion not as popular seems like a momumental waste of time. i rather have Ranked Dominions that would fix the kass problem banned everygame, same way SR has the same bans for champs being very good if you dont ban them in SR no differance. kassadin is unique if they change him Riot will be going to the WOW way of making every champion a class rather than a unique individual.

xXxXxNINJAxXxXx

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
man you guys dont give up, while your at it rewrite his lore, this void guy can go thru the void but just not dominion because of the QQ.

Why stop at Kass? Give Corki +1000 armor because how can a mere sword rip through an AIRPLANE? Also give him +1000 range, because it IS a bomber after all, oh and he can actually fly above the map so only champions with magic spells can hit him, I mean, Ashe is a good archer, but shooting an airplane? Also forget about melee champions.....

/s
To be fair, its a bug that he can even get through the walls in the first place. If his ult can't reach the other side, he shouldn't be able to get there. Plain and simple. And since they won't balance champions per map and doing anything would hurt him too much on SR. Making all of the walls on Dominion "unjumpable" (FOR ALL CHAMPS) wouldn't hurt him that much. Heck, you can make an exception for flash or not, I don't see too many people with it anyways. (though this WOULD be a fiddle nerf, I think the vast majority of players would trade a nerf to fiddle for a nerf to kass)

Warmeat

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxXxNINJAxXxXx View Post
Why stop at Kass? Give Corki +1000 armor because how can a mere sword rip through an AIRPLANE? Also give him +1000 range, because it IS a bomber after all, oh and he can actually fly above the map so only champions with magic spells can hit him, I mean, Ashe is a good archer, but shooting an airplane? Also forget about melee champions.....

/s
To be fair, its a bug that he can even get through the walls in the first place. If his ult can't reach the other side, he shouldn't be able to get there. Plain and simple. And since they won't balance champions per map and doing anything would hurt him too much on SR. Making all of the walls on Dominion "unjumpable" (FOR ALL CHAMPS) wouldn't hurt him that much. Heck, you can make an exception for flash or not, I don't see too many people with it anyways. (though this WOULD be a fiddle nerf, I think the vast majority of players would trade a nerf to fiddle for a nerf to kass)
i dont care, i see him in my games vs and as an allie i dont see what other people do, maybe at lower levels its a big because the guys leveling wanna win to get the most xp but people dont troll kassasdin at lvl 30 and when you see one its not a big deal. if they make it so he can't ult thru any walls he can still ult really far in the lane areas, kassadin doesnt need walls to be annoying and always run away. what really is irking me is if he is running away big deal, master Yi is impossible to catch and so is teemo, thats there thing, as for you example they make no sense, Kassadin is a void Walker if you take that away he is nothing, mark my words if they fix kassasdin ult for Dominion he is nothing i think everyone agrees if he cant get away he is dead, a weak weak champion. whats next make jayce slow? or make teemos posions weak? what champions do you play so we dont nerf them?

Warrrrax

03-20-2013

I don't see why its so damned hard to balance Kass. They keep nerfing his ratios and stuff but not dealing with the main problem...his Ult.

All they have to do is remove the increasing cost junk, increase the cooldown to like 15sec, greatly increase its base damage and AP ratio and maybe its range a bit and they are done!
Now we can EITHER initiate and burst, OR use it as an escape but not both. After escaping with it, he is vulnerable in case another champ is able to cut him off or otherwise catch him.
It would keep his playstyle pretty similar and allow them to undo some of his Damage nerfs too.

Torkable

03-20-2013

Quote:
i dont care, i see him in my games vs and as an allie i dont see what other people do, maybe at lower levels its a big because the guys leveling wanna win to get the most xp but people dont troll kassasdin at lvl 30 and when you see one its not a big deal. if they make it so he can't ult thru any walls he can still ult really far in the lane areas, kassadin doesnt need walls to be annoying and always run away. what really is irking me is if he is running away big deal, master Yi is impossible to catch and so is teemo, thats there thing, as for you example they make no sense, Kassadin is a void Walker if you take that away he is nothing, mark my words if they fix kassasdin ult for Dominion he is nothing i think everyone agrees if he cant get away he is dead, a weak weak champion. whats next make jayce slow? or make teemos posions weak? what champions do you play so we dont nerf them?
I love every single post this guy makes.

Eloquid

03-20-2013

I'd like Sivir to have +300 armor on her E, just on Dominion.

Koravel

03-20-2013

Quote:
Holy ****, just shut up.

"People don't troll Kassadin at level 30." LOL. You are at low elo, quit projecting your experience with bad Kassadins and assuming that everyone plays him like you've seen him.

Are you serious? If they made Kassadin's ult where he didn't blink over walls, he would STILL be very strong, if not still OP. He can still get around the map really fast, which is why he's OP.