Patch review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sciyth

11-03-2010

So I got the new patch and played some games. So far here is what I have noticed.

Positives
-when I enter the game their is little to no lag upon game start (ussually their is a lag of 4-10 seconds upon spawning in)

Negatives
- loading still takes a as long as always
-it still takes just as long or sometimes even longer for the pvp client screen to come back up after a match.

I don't know if anyone else is having similar results. Of note I have never had a problem with skins, champion images and other visual images, So I don't know if the bugs where images didn't show up is fixed or not. Overall this patch has not helped me that much. I don't know if this is the same for everyone else.

please write your own reviews below and compare results. Thank you.

xXshaadoowXx

11-03-2010

The new patch gave me lots of problems with discussion and chat errors. I can't chat with people after a game?! it automatically disconnects me from it. and whenever I try to look up someone from the search bar I see a screwed up champion selection thing in the background.... weird.

sciyth

11-04-2010

I haven't been disconnected as much but after a game but it seems like everyone else is disconnected from me. On the side most people are listed as disconnected and the ones that don't never seem to respond to anyhting. I also can't report people any more