[New Karma] Am I the only one?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hallows Evelynn

03-20-2013

lulu is better than all of the supports and half supports in game. why are u comparing?

MRslimjim

03-20-2013

Can someone link her new kit?!?

Criomhthann

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitztrooper View Post
As Lulu once said,

"You can see more with your eyes closed."

Maybe Karma is better if you don't think about it.
I read that in Lulu's voice.

Vanblod

03-20-2013

Unfair fight here, remember Karma is a "supportish" mage officially now. So comparing her to Lulu needs to be thought about more deeply than just what Lulu brings to bot. But still, Lulu should beat out Karma in a bot lane support war... So just send her mid :P

Corpse Princess

03-20-2013

Why are you comparing her to Lulu?

Lulu is a support, the new Karma is an AP carry. Karma has a **** ton of AoE and tons of burst damage and good ratios, Lulu doesn't.

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

my only complain is her ult, it has one mantra charge ONE wich you will only use on E if youre suport (for a pititfull haste effect), or on Q if youre AP, on a cooldown that its way too high for such an ability, her passive is close to pointless since it only works on champions and you wont stand there like an idiot autoattacking a champion.

i do like her tho, she feels more like an AP mid now than before, which is confusing since she has suport recomended items, but her ult change (one even could say nerfs), makes it feel like karma is in a better state right now.

rathy Aro

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroda13 View Post
I think Karma is fine the way she is now. She is strong mid and top lane now and didn't need a rework though I do like her new look
A lot of people disagree, citing the long cool down on her ult as the reason.

New karma looks interesting. I feel like she could replace soraka in all bruiser comps (the ones where you take a bunch of guys that never die and have soraka heal them to make them even tankier).

Vanblod

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisztomaniac View Post
my only complain is her ult, it has one mantra charge ONE wich you will only use on E if youre suport (for a pititfull haste effect), or on Q if youre AP, on a cooldown that its way too high for such an ability, her passive is close to pointless since it only works on champions and you wont stand there like an idiot autoattacking a champion.
Not at all, using your Mantra on W is much more effective in a 1v1 scenario. Empowered Q doesn't do much if they avoid the Field after all. I see it like this

Empowered Q for siege poke (great for towers) Empowered W for hard engage on a small group (1-3) and Empowered E for teamfights, giving your entire teama shurelia's and a (better) locket at once? yeah. Just examples of times to use them of course...

And, after you hit 40% CDR, her ult barely has a cooldown thanks to that "useless" passive. I found her to be incredibly effective.

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathy Aro View Post
A lot of people disagree, citing the long cool down on her ult as the reason.

New karma looks interesting. I feel like she could replace soraka in all bruiser comps (the ones where you take a bunch of guys that never die and have soraka heal them to make them even tankier).
funny thing is, her new ult not only has a bigger cooldown, but you can only have one.

Lisztomaniac

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanblod View Post
Not at all, using your Mantra on W is much more effective in a 1v1 scenario. Empowered Q doesn't do much if they avoid the Field after all. I see it like this

Empowered Q for siege poke (great for towers) Empowered W for hard engage on a small group (1-3) and Empowered E for teamfights, giving your entire teama shurelia's and a (better) locket at once? yeah. Just examples of times to use them of course...

And, after you hit 40% CDR, her ult barely has a cooldown thanks to that "useless" passive. I found her to be incredibly effective.
your W snare is there to make your empowered Q impossible to miss, and 24 seconds isnt barely a cooldown, when your ulti is not that strong, and unless you stand there autoattacking (good luck with that) you wont reduce more than 6 secs on your ult.

now, im not saying she is UP or useless, im just saying that this change doesnt feel all that better than old karma, it feels like old karma had more into her kit than the new one, sure new karma has more damage now and ap mid potential(which i personally like), but she feels watered down.