Rengar needs some jungle love!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnargar

03-19-2013

or give his q scaling percentage like level 1 110% and so on until lvl 5 is 150%

EDIT: 10 percent per level and on empowered only

Gnargar

03-19-2013

bump

sammich kek

03-19-2013

I love playing lane Rengar... I don't see why anyone would even want to play him in the jungle. The tag can be removed as far as I'm concerned. Top lane Rengar, you always have a bush to work with... probably one of my highest win rate champion when it comes to laning phase.

He has trouble late game, which I haven't used him enough to say what should or should not change... but I know if changes are made they need to be directed at that.

X SkeletonCandy

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcorton View Post
his kit is ****ing horrid, i wanna see GD attempt to balance this load of ****.... then go to vi
You could check my match history. Literally just finished a Rengar game with awesome results. Of course I went bot, which is weird, but I did really good if I do say so myself. His kit is fine, they just nerfed it quite a bit.

Gnargar

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble duck View Post
I love playing lane Rengar... I don't see why anyone would even want to play him in the jungle. The tag can be removed as far as I'm concerned. Top lane Rengar, you always have a bush to work with... probably one of my highest win rate champion when it comes to laning phase.

He has trouble late game, which I haven't used him enough to say what should or should not change... but I know if changes are made they need to be directed at that.
I love Rengar as well in lane, but for me laning is tough but late i wreck

Gnargar

03-20-2013

Bump

Phrytning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

His jungle is fine. You just aren't playing him right. Shen jungle is terrible too, does he need buffs? No, because he has other things to offer to the team. I main rengar, would I like to see buffs? HELL YES! But does he need them? Not really. He offers his strengths and weaknesses to the jungle.
If you want some jungle sustain I would suggest starting red elixer 6 pots. You should be able to jungle fine. Once you gank a lane you should be able to back and buy a vamp scepter which gives you infinite sustain. While jungling spam your skills as fast as possible, use ferocity to regain health. Yet again, endless sustain. Just because you can't play rengar doesn't make him unplayable.

Troy242621

03-20-2013

Leave his lane alone, not even going to discuss if that's bad or not because he's supposed to jungle. Currently, his jungle is vastly inferior to his laning. THAT is what needs to be fixed, and they could easily do it w/o affecting his laning by adding some jungle minion specific buffs to the kit. Or, at least SOMETHING.

Gnargar

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrytning View Post
His jungle is fine. You just aren't playing him right. Shen jungle is terrible too, does he need buffs? No, because he has other things to offer to the team. I main rengar, would I like to see buffs? HELL YES! But does he need them? Not really. He offers his strengths and weaknesses to the jungle.
If you want some jungle sustain I would suggest starting red elixer 6 pots. You should be able to jungle fine. Once you gank a lane you should be able to back and buy a vamp scepter which gives you infinite sustain. While jungling spam your skills as fast as possible, use ferocity to regain health. Yet again, endless sustain. Just because you can't play rengar doesn't make him unplayable.
I'm not a bad Rengar, I main Rengar as well, But he needs buffs.
Also the red elixir and 6 pots i will have to try, thanks for the advice, but he still needs at least a jungle buff.

Troy242621

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrytning View Post
Except he is either extremely squishy with meh damage or fairly bruiser health with pitiful damage with no middleground depending on your build. Other champs just do his job better than he can.