Rengar needs some jungle love!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaire

03-19-2013

you heard me his jungle sucks, His tag is jungler for one but he sucks in the jungle i find my self and most Rengar's i see have to b before blue if he doesn't gank, maybe a passive on his w for neutral monster damage reduction?

Xanthalis

X SkeletonCandy

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthalis View Post
You deserve a lot of upvotes.

OT: I agree, a damage reduction on his W would be perfect and wouldn't affect his lane strength at all.

Xetelian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

They over nerfed him.

Wildexodon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

I think jungle rengar is in a good place. He's not meant to be a farming/sustain jungler. He's meant for the jungler who level 2 ganks with massive damage. I enjoy it, and im 5-1 with him in ranked play

Vaire

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildexodon View Post
I think jungle rengar is in a good place. He's not meant to be a farming/sustain jungler. He's meant for the jungler who level 2 ganks with massive damage. I enjoy it, and im 5-1 with him in ranked play
but he has too little damage and sustain in the jungle atm due to all his nerfs if say all lanes are pushed, you still need to level in the jungle if no ganks are open.

Vaire

03-19-2013

bump

Falcorton

03-19-2013

his kit is ****ing horrid, i wanna see GD attempt to balance this load of ****.... then go to vi

WukongBR

03-19-2013

His W needs a rework. Its too problematic.

EpixAura

03-19-2013

His kit just screams "hard to balance," which is a bit of a shame, because it's a pretty nice idea overall. Buffs to W are the first thing that come to mind for helping his jungle, but I think he may need a bit more, and his laning would need some help, too.

Maybe a buff to W and increasing the base damage on his E by 5 per rank or something?