The Lunari Temple (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

03-25-2013

(( You're doing fine on your characterization as Jax, better than most Jaxes....))
As he was taken into the temple, he wondered about his life, and what was his purpose. He knew he would die at the mercy of the Void, and the corruption would take. It already taken him once, and he didn't know if it would take him in his mechanical embodiment, but he knew at one point in his life, he would become an evil puppet of this corruption, and it would danger the League of Legends. He needed a cure and fast. As he was taken into the temple, he could feel the magic growing and emanating from a young and silver-hair lady in black, carrying a crescent blade. Suddenly, his electrical nervous system failed on him, the corruption was trying to take him again, and this time, the corruption wasn't leaving until it left with his soul, and taken over his arcane powers...
"Jax, this is a nice gesture, but I think I really have to leave..." he strained his words out of his artificial mouth.

AODRG

03-25-2013

Sam nodded as another acolyte assisted Rick, "Well we could always use more help. But of course, we can't just let anybody come in and start building. We'd have to have proof you wouldn't mean harm among us."

"Don't take it personal, but we have to be sure you're not Solari in disguise," Alice remarked.

Sam stared at Jax for quite an uncomfortable amount of time. Her eyes glowed white faintly, and her hands appeared to have a faint hue around them as well. She was busy scanning his mind, looking to see if he would be lying.

"Now...I'll just ask a couple simple questions," Alice started, "It's a new thing Diana's had us do. First off, what is your affiliation with the Solari?"

Xander Blade

Recruiter

03-25-2013

Lilith would make her way to the entrance of the Temple, shortly followed by Nevin.
"looks like it has been going along quite well so far" Lilith said back to Nevin

"I would say so" Nevin replied with a smile. "Come on, lets find Diana shall we?"

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
(( You're doing fine on your characterization as Jax, better than most Jaxes....))
As he was taken into the temple, he wondered about his life, and what was his purpose. He knew he would die at the mercy of the Void, and the corruption would take. It already taken him once, and he didn't know if it would take him in his mechanical embodiment, but he knew at one point in his life, he would become an evil puppet of this corruption, and it would danger the League of Legends. He needed a cure and fast. As he was taken into the temple, he could feel the magic growing and emanating from a young and silver-hair lady in black, carrying a crescent blade. Suddenly, his electrical nervous system failed on him, the corruption was trying to take him again, and this time, the corruption wasn't leaving until it left with his soul, and taken over his arcane powers...
"Jax, this is a nice gesture, but I think I really have to leave..." he strained his words out of his artificial mouth.
((Aww thanks))
"Sorry tin man, you are staying here until we get an audience with Diana."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam nodded as another acolyte assisted Rick, "Well we could always use more help. But of course, we can't just let anybody come in and start building. We'd have to have proof you wouldn't mean harm among us."

"Don't take it personal, but we have to be sure you're not Solari in disguise," Alice remarked.

Sam stared at Jax for quite an uncomfortable amount of time. Her eyes glowed white faintly, and her hands appeared to have a faint hue around them as well. She was busy scanning his mind, looking to see if he would be lying.

"Now...I'll just ask a couple simple questions," Alice started, "It's a new thing Diana's had us do. First off, what is your affiliation with the Solari?"
"Seriously? I'm Jax! you can get every little piece of information about me in the local library... No? Fine..." Jax clears his throat, his voice shows no signs of emotion. "I have no affiliation with the Solari other then fighting against and with Leona on the fields of justice. I have yet to communicate with her outside the league because... well she is quite disturbing."

AODRG

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
"Seriously? I'm Jax! you can get every little piece of information about me in the local library... No? Fine..." Jax clears his throat, his voice shows no signs of emotion. "I have no affiliation with the Solari other then fighting against and with Leona on the fields of justice. I have yet to communicate with her outside the league because... well she is quite disturbing."
Sam nodded, seeing no sign of Jax lying.

"Don't take it personal," Alice started, "it's something Diana makes us do to anyone since the last time a Solari snuck in among our ranks. Anyway since you are a champion we can speed this along. We just need to know, what do you plan to do to for the Lunari?

SurpriseImJax

03-25-2013

Quote:
Sam nodded, seeing no sign of Jax lying.

"Don't take it personal," Alice started, "it's something Diana makes us do to anyone since the last time a Solari snuck in among our ranks. Anyway since you are a champion we can speed this along. We just need to know, what do you plan to do to for the Lunari?
"I do not take sides in this conflict. I do plan to help the Lunari because they are in need. I plan to provide my strength for whatever physical work that might be needed in the construction of the temple, including lifting and breaking stuff. I also mean to catch anyone who might seem suspicious enough to spoil Diana's 4th attempt."

Jax shakes the ghostvoider that he holds. Again, his voice show no emotion or hint of doubt.

DHNinja

03-26-2013

Quote:
"Oh, it's kinda complicated," Sam started, "Basically, restoring the Lunari will hopefully restore balance to the cosmos. Plus once this Temple is up, I can marry my fiance Alice."

Sam gestures over to Alice, who was rummaging through an old tome. She looked up and waved back at the two before returning to the tome.

"So are you going join the Lunari?" She asked, "Or are you just here to show support?"
"Debatable...and your fiance?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well...congratulations." As unexpected as it was. "...As for whether or not I will join, I have loyalties elsewhere that require my immediate attention however, I am here to show support."

And then...there was Jax. Daichi promptly ignored the man and continued his work. He didn't need to be badgering him unless he was badgered first.

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNinja View Post
"Debatable...and your fiance?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well...congratulations." As unexpected as it was. "...As for whether or not I will join, I have loyalties elsewhere that require my immediate attention however, I am here to show support."

And then...there was Jax. Daichi promptly ignored the man and continued his work. He didn't need to be badgering him unless he was badgered first.
((Nice try, I already carry a tin man and talk to a pair of les... females that prefer females. If you want to start a conversation, start it yourself.))

DHNinja

03-26-2013

((Don't flatter yourself Jax. Daichi is content with just Sam speaking to him. He doesn't need or want to talk to a pair of talking biceps. ))

Ghostvoider Rick

03-26-2013

The wires started to fail o him as his heart started to fail. He whispered out his last words:
"I need help Jax, I need a healer..."