I need a new champ to main.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilPooters

03-19-2013

I'm looking for a champ to play that can do both top and bot that's not op and kinda tanky or fun to play. I already use maokai a lot. Any ideas? Thanks appreciated.

David12596

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
I'm looking for a champ to play that can do both top and bot that's not op and kinda tanky or fun to play. I already use maokai a lot. Any ideas? Thanks appreciated.
Swain, Elise, Karma (i don't know about after her rework though), Singed, Ali, Xin, Diana, and I am sure there is more.

blackDAILO

03-19-2013

Panth

Torkable

03-19-2013

Taric can be a top or bot hue

EvilPooters

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackDAILO View Post
Panth
he's free this week might try him out then

NamKim

03-19-2013

I often play champions who can both top and bot due to the lack of communication in champion select. Even when I say I am bot, someone picks a bot champion and refuses to switch out. When I say I am top, no one on my team picks a bot. So, the only way for me to win is for me to be able to do both.

Pantheon is a really good pick. I don't see Pantheon getting banned much.
I would almost suggest Wukong since he can even turn a losing game into a winning one if your team decides to get their act together. But Wukong is quite strong and is a commonly banned champion. So, if you decide to main Wukong, just know that you will probably rarely get to use him in any type of draft pick setting.

Foxley

03-20-2013

Why not Zoidberg?

Eloquid

03-20-2013

Elise, Singed, Jayce.

Although many consider Jayce op. He's not so tanky but has disengage. And Singed is so crazy good bot (Swain only detected problem), although he can do both lanes.

xXxXxNINJAxXxXx

03-20-2013

Soraka. Can go bot and baus or can go top and baus

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

since Dominion Group compositions can vary i actually just wait till everyone picks there guy and if no one goes tank i go tank,Darius/Jarvan/Singed if there is already 1 or 2 tanks ill go Khazix/Jayce/Urgot. I find tanky champs are really good to hold turrets alot longer and for teamfights.

So i would suggest you finding 2 champions you want to play 1 tanky for when there is a really bad Comp and a Champion you can have fun getting kills and helping when the Comp is good.