All AD seems to win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy Spiral

03-19-2013

Over and over I've often seen very aggressive AD teams just roll "us" (that is we , the little bronze level people) , we build armor , and still get rolled. Just seems that AD has a huge advantage with sustain and pushing power, and (generally) early/mid game over AP. And when I say ap i mean 2 ad and 1 ap.

I'm assuming we are doing something wrong, but so often just "building armor" doesnt seem to cut it, all it does is make the game take longer.

opcow

03-19-2013

Harass. Hit those towers and altars.

I'd say get life drain or damage over time gear.

The biggest help against an ad team, I think, is getting your team to play the map and not the enemy. By all means, gank when you can but, if you don't have a significant advantage, you'll get chewed up in a 3v3 team fight. All the ad teams I've seen wander around as a gang and try to push fights, hitting towers and alters after they have aced, or driven the whole team off.

I think a good idea would be to have one or two guys tie up the other team while the other farms and pushes. Then take turns.

Kaoticmagic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Have fun againt those Jarvan/Vi//Xin/Lee Sin/Jax/and any other tanky ad bruiser specially ones that reduce armor like renekton...those teams can suck

Yuanakil

03-19-2013

Buy vision items. Push your lanes out and clear your jungle. Let them take your altar when you could be forced into a team fight if you try to protect it. Build armor; build BRK and BFT, because if they can resist both of your damage types then that means they're stacking hp. Make sure that, to begin with, your comp is prepared with at least one tanky champion so that you can deal with them.

PurpleURP

03-20-2013

start playing malphite
play conservative early game
win

Nexusrage

03-20-2013

my team was trying some triple melee last night with Jax/WW/Xin, it was GREAT. Then our last game we had Pant/WW/Xin, and the other team was Lux/Shen/Sion. This team beat us. The CC chains, the baits, the positioning.

So, what I am saying is, try different team comps, you will find something that works for you. No matter which comp I've tried, someone always finds a weakness with it.

$0.02

Cards and Dice

03-20-2013

^This.

Also, triple melee AD just means more feed for Singed, unless one of them is Tryndamere.

Although with the nerfs, I'm not so sure now... Well, they'll just chase Singed harder now. Which means even MORE feed for Singed if the enemy doesn't know wha they're doing.

ArlanKels

03-20-2013

His name......

Is Rammus

He loves AD champions.

Troy Spiral

03-21-2013

interesting feedback

KakeManz

03-21-2013

Rammus and Malphite will be your friends.

But yeah, it's pretty easy to throw together a team of 3 with armour shredding abilities, throw in some black cleavers and last whispers. Also when banning, make your bans based on who they ban, if they start banning malph and rammus, ban j4 and wukong. The reason I say those two opposed to other ad champs with armour shred is because both of their ultimates are the reason that we can't have nice things.
Though of course you gotta make sure that darius and singed get the hammer unless you get first pick.