Selcopa

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
selcopa asked in the new karma thread whether shes meant to be ap or support.

that proves he has no knowledge of the game in general and that its how you build that determines a champs role. hes a newb and hes saying he is plat when he isnt. lies everywhere and he brings alot of people down on the forums.

hes a troll and so is this thread
I did ask whether they reworked karma to be an AP mid or as a support.

How exactly that proves im a noob is curious to me. That's like me asking if they made Zac to be a jungler or a top.

I don't play PBE so its something I don't follow.

As far as me not being plat, I cant really argue with you, other than the fact that I am plat.

I only troll those who do not wish to learn, your perspective causes you to only see trolling from me

sepetaiya

03-20-2013

'your perspective causes you to see me as trolling' means you cant see from other peoples perspectives. very selfish of you.

ive seen you bring people down on multiple threads who were asking for help and they ended up making threads about how you trolled. but one person saying you helped out of hundreds of others saying you trolled is worth your bad advice?

and yeah it looks like you finally got carried up to plat. just means luck with teamates.

Selcopa

03-20-2013

Quote:
'your perspective causes you to see me as trolling' means you cant see from other peoples perspectives. very selfish of you.
Nah you misunderstand(since you troll me)
Because you've never come here asking for help, looking to personally improve your skill, you only see the part of me that laughs at you because you believe you are better than you really are.

Quote:
ive seen you bring people down on multiple threads who were asking for help and they ended up making threads about how you trolled. but one person saying you helped out of hundreds of others saying you trolled is worth your bad advice?
I have NEVER turned down help to a player legitimately looking for help, don't care if its a bronze 5 hoping to go pro, if they want help, ill set them on the right path.

YOU personally don't want help, you want to prove the system is at fault and not that fact that you are just terrible at the game. That is why you don't get help from me, I simply don't have time to help a player who does not want to get better at the game.

Quote:
and yeah it looks like you finally got carried up to plat. just means luck with teamates.
So you are telling me, that you are more skilled than me, make better decisions than me, have better mechanics than me, and not only that, but that there are COUNTLESS players like yourself, that I happened to just lucky with teammates to get better than.

You are delusional, and that's why you are stuck at silver, at some point if you accept my help, I could move you to gold, even plat with minimal effort on my part, but mentally you just aren't there yet. Someday maybe.

TheTeddyBaxter

03-20-2013

Quote:
selcopa asked in the new karma thread whether shes meant to be ap or support.

that proves he has no knowledge of the game in general and that its how you build that determines a champs role. hes a newb and hes saying he is plat when he isnt. lies everywhere and he brings alot of people down on the forums.

hes a troll and so is this thread
-Looks at Selcopa's posts, sees Plat from S2. Checks lolking, sees Plat. Reads Selcopa's comments, sees reasonable, well thought out arguments that use evidence and math.-

Huh. So he made a genuine question, because he wasn't sure, because perhaps he doesn't have a PBE account and can't go find out on his own and that makes him a noob.

BTW, Champs are designed with an intended build. Supports are DESIGNED to be supports. They have high base but low scaling. ADCs are DESIGNED to be ADCs, they have low level 1 stats but high level 18 stats to benefit from %.

Can you build against this? Yes, of course. Malphite is intended as a tank so he has awesome AP ratios for extra damage. But you can abuse that and just build him AP.

On an entirely seperate note,

Selcopa, can you recommend any coaches that are good and actually worth the money for what you'll get out. I'd like to maximise what I get out from what I put in! (Jungle specifically!)
Thanks!

Baxter the Teddy

03-20-2013

^ that's my smurf

Didn't realise i was posting on my smurf.

And I've been doing it so much I got senior member on it. Lovely lol.

Selcopa

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlCorp Madman View Post

On an entirely seperate note,

Selcopa, can you recommend any coaches that are good and actually worth the money for what you'll get out. I'd like to maximise what I get out from what I put in! (Jungle specifically!)
Thanks!
I could easily recommend myself, I may be a bit biased though.

In all serious ive coached multiple levels of ice hockey, I have done reviews of over 100-150 replays for LoL, and many players to receive help from me have improved their elo by 500 points or higher, ive also received private lessons in multiple avenues from tennis, hockey, chess, poker. So I understand what to do when it comes to professionalism. As ive said before I have limited time, so when I work, we work efficiently and effectively.

I don't promise "x sessions and you'll be gold, plat, ect." because that's entirely up to the individual I will set you in the right direction, give you every tool you need to improve the fastest possible, and then its the player's job to actually go out and do the things I teach them. My goal is to set you up to improve 5x the speed with my help than you would without my help, How much elo/league standing that translates for you is entirely up to the individual.

As far as other coaches, I haven't kept up on it too much, I know there are a couple who post on GD a bit that charge around $30 per hour that are solid, I forget their names.

I would avoid anyone that charges $10 an hour, $20-$30 is pretty standard for the current supply demand. If you have a question about a coach(or about me) feel free to add me and I can do a little looking into them as well.

TheBurg99

03-20-2013

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Baxter the Teddy

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
I could easily recommend myself, I may be a bit biased though.

In all serious ive coached multiple levels of ice hockey, I have done reviews of over 100-150 replays for LoL, and many players to receive help from me have improved their elo by 500 points or higher, ive also received private lessons in multiple avenues from tennis, hockey, chess, poker. So I understand what to do when it comes to professionalism. As ive said before I have limited time, so when I work, we work efficiently and effectively.

I don't promise "x sessions and you'll be gold, plat, ect." because that's entirely up to the individual I will set you in the right direction, give you every tool you need to improve the fastest possible, and then its the player's job to actually go out and do the things I teach them. My goal is to set you up to improve 5x the speed with my help than you would without my help, How much elo/league standing that translates for you is entirely up to the individual.

As far as other coaches, I haven't kept up on it too much, I know there are a couple who post on GD a bit that charge around $30 per hour that are solid, I forget their names.

I would avoid anyone that charges $10 an hour, $20-$30 is pretty standard for the current supply demand. If you have a question about a coach(or about me) feel free to add me and I can do a little looking into them as well.
Aight, I'll do that.

CorranHorn01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Hey Sel,

Just a bit of brownnosing from me too lol. I agree with the OP completely, while I have seen you troll, it is to the people that don't seem to get that the they're the problem, not the system/other players.

Also, would you mind if I added you for a little bit of coaching/help XD? I find I'm more of a team player, that can't carry that well when fed so prefer to try and feed others (jungler main), but that doesn't seem to work in the silver tier as the people you feed generally can't carry with it :/.

Cavo

03-20-2013

Quote:
He silver and mad.