I think zed is op right now...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

5 Days Ago

Hes being spammed so much and i see him getting fed and destroying back lines almost every game.

Typical riot buffing champs that dont need buffs (cough ziggs last year cough)

ARCDRlVEFlNISH

5 Days Ago

Zed already was in a good spot with assassin meta coming back because of how dominant ADCs are.

The buffs in this patch did almost nothing except for making it easier dodging skillshots with ult (which every good Zed player should not have problems with). It's essentially just a pointless buff to kickstart people to playing him in ranked.

oSuperman

5 Days Ago

Yo try Graves. 2 buffs in a row still not played (OP right now)

RexSaur

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by oSuperman View Post
Yeah hes pretty good right now, same with MF.

I also have no idea why ppl think ashe is ''very weak'' or the ''weakest adc in the game''.

Rule 34

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post

I also have no idea why ppl think ashe is ''very weak'' or the ''weakest adc in the game''.
Because they don't actually play Ashe

BlackRoze30

4 Days Ago

My issue is still with the ulti's burst.
If I have 150 armor and 2.5k hp and 3 levels over Zed, he shouldn't be able to nearly one shot me with a single skill.

I completely destroyed a Zed in lane yesterday then he walks up, pops youmuu's and it says he ulti hit me for 1.5k when he was level 11.
Assassins should deal lots of damage, its why they're assassins. But they shouldn't be able to fall that far behind then nearly one shot someone with just one skill use.

crispymelonbread

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post

Because ADCs either need an escape or they need to be hyperscaling enough to just kill whoever before they can kill them (like Kogmaw) Ashe has neither.

RexSaur

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispymelonbread View Post
Because ADCs either need an escape or they need to be hyperscaling enough to just kill whoever before they can kill them (like Kogmaw) Ashe has neither.
It isnt only about the damage, you forgot to weight the utility.

Ashe has by far the most utility out of any adc and shes actually the only adc that can reliabily INITIATE a fight (varus can too but his ult is much wonkier for that purpose).

Angler Jax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Days Ago

Filthy adc main

Sokallo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by oSuperman View Post
Graves has always been really strong even before buffs. I love him so much, he's my most played champion in ranked.