Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Defend" gametype?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superman

11-03-2010

Well to be honest, I've had this idea for a while now. After always having to defend 4v5's, I thought it would be a pretty cool gametype. Im just throwing down ideas here, but maybe the ofence team's towers couldnt be destroyed, maybe defense has only 4 champions while the offence had 5, maybe the offence got a gold or exp boost. The longer you defend, the more Ip/xp you get. Likewise for offence, the faster you win, the more ip/xp you get. I know what the answers will be, you cant win if your on defense, and you will have no motive! But, there could be a time limit for the offense players, and after that time limit, maybe the defense would win =]

Thanks for reading, ideas and comments would be appreciated.