3/19 Patch 3.04 Mac Client Crashes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JTMS

03-19-2013

I was using the iLoL client ( the unofficial mac client) and ever since patch 3.04, after 10 seconds in game, the screen freezes. I quit lol and reconnect, then the same thing happens. Other threads have been saying the same thing. I can't play League! I'm downloading the official Mac client now to see if it has different results

MasterMar22

03-19-2013

Hmm. Same exact thing happened to me today. But it only crashed as soon as I tried to cast Nevermove (I was playing Swain).

xXDeathGearXx

03-19-2013

i re downloaded the client do to the same issues and it will not open at all upon clicking the play button after checking for updates.. i just started 4 days ago, even convened my girl to play (pc)and she has been on all day while i have been trying to reinstall and every other trick i can think of (mac)

Lustrousio

03-20-2013

Wow... It happened to me too! I uninstalled iLoL, and is now installing the Official Mac Client for League of Legends. I hope I see different results.

I heard that iLoL will be updated, but not with updated Wineskin... This is only happening because Riot's Official Mac Client is now here...

Lustrousio

03-20-2013

Wow, go install the official one... I have a higher FPS and no disconnecting or freezing issues... Yay~

EQUASHNZRKUL

03-20-2013

What do you mean the official one? The Official iLoL 2.0 has been out for a while. Do you mean redownloading it?

Graham21

03-20-2013

I'm having a different problem but also with the mac client. Whenever I try to update to patch 3.04 I get an update error, I deleted and tried reinstalling all the patches, but once it gets to patch 3.04 it gets the same error ( I assume it installs all previous ones as I left home when it was left to install)

Aznboi1125

03-22-2013

I use the official mac client, and i crash every game as soon as i see an enemy champion or minion. I can rejoin perfectly but crash again like before. I re downloaded the client again, but it still happens

SuperGreenCrack

03-23-2013

Same here.

Quote:
SEVERE ERROR:: BINDING FAILED FOR SOME REASON:
Binding: destString = windowMinimize_btn.toolTip, error = TypeError: Error #1009
SEVERE ERROR:: BINDING FAILED FOR SOME REASON:
Binding: destString = windowClose_btn.toolTip, error = TypeError: Error #1009
TypeError: Error #1034
RiotApplication.initializeIME: Disabling IME support since IME conversion mode not specified.
authenticate: Service fault: {"rate":0,"reason":"invalid_credentials","status": "FAILED","delay":5000}: HTTP request error: Server.Error.Request: Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]. URL: https://lq.na1.lol.riotgames.com/log...e/authenticate
Auth failed with fault event:: status Code:403
login stop()10166
actualLogin stop()14313
ReferenceError: Error #1056

A F

03-24-2013

I've been using the official Mac client too and since patch 3.04 it also crashes when I get into combat or cast a spell.