Why are you tards complaining about leblanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkelzahn

11-03-2010

I main Poppy and find this thread offensive.

Poppy's the best burst hero in the game...every sixty seconds after getting her core item. She has minimal CC outside of that.

puddingspoon

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Turtle View Post
You must have downs.
Poppy is in no way that powerful as a champion.
Shes meant to be an anti-carry of the sorts, not a wicked burst dps.

Akali? She performs well if she is able to get ahead of other champions early on.

Kassadin? Kassadin can dominate without snowballing.
Akali is NOT item dependent to do dmg, thus your point on her is INVALID. Poppy is really, really strong. Have you ever seen a poppy three shot ashe? Have you seen lilballz playing poppy?

ciprofloxacin

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Turtle View Post
You must have downs.
Poppy is in no way that powerful as a champion.
Shes meant to be an anti-carry of the sorts, not a wicked burst dps.

Akali? She performs well if she is able to get ahead of other champions early on.

Kassadin? Kassadin can dominate without snowballing.

u are a dumb person. Pls l2play befpore u post.

Seluvia

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdudefool View Post
Lol im a troll? Im not about to receive criticism from a a guy with no rank. Poppy is possibly the best burster in the game, and akali is far more mobile then Leblanc.
You're absolutely right, I don't play Ranked(yet), but that doesn't disqualify my ability to demonstrate you're wrong. An arguement is rarely flawed simply because of something so ignorant. When you have a good arguement to bring, we'll talk. Until then, do go back to your troll cave.

BEST ADC W0RLD

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seluvia View Post
You're absolutely right, I don't play Ranked(yet), but that doesn't disqualify my ability to demonstrate you're wrong. An arguement is rarely flawed simply because of something so ignorant. When you have a good arguement to bring, we'll talk. Until then, do go back to your troll cave.

u seem to be the troll here. I completely agree with the author of this thread. Leblanc isnt op and other champs can fill ehr role entirely.

Nephtys

11-03-2010

Poppy? Really? Comparing a char who's role is to ult, dive in and pray that she bursts down an enemy before dying due to her incredible squishiness, comparable to a far more versatile character that's more like a reworked AP Kassadin?

WAKA WAKA FLOCKA

11-03-2010

The thing is, does Leblanc have to farm as much as Poppy or Kass and she is rarely oom and has great farming and range.

mrdudefool

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephtys View Post
Poppy? Really? Comparing a char who's role is to ult, dive in and pray that she bursts down an enemy before dying due to her incredible squishiness, comparable to a far more versatile character that's more like a reworked AP Kassadin?
Thats why I said POPPY TO SOME EXTENT. Please read.

Dunkelzahn

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephtys View Post
"but no poppy does the huge burst damage and kills me ashe with 30 MR and 2000 health in a split second"

I love Poppy and would play no other champion, but I sure wish I had a blink, a potential five second silence and snares to boot. And the righteous top hat.

Razeluxe

11-03-2010

All of those champions do the same thing, assassinate. That is team fights however. The 3 champions that you named are not in the same league as LeBlanc when it comes to laning. The only one semi close is Kassadin, but LeBlancs Q is much better, and her blink comes at level 1 unlike Akali and Kassadin's at level 6.

Thats what makes her OP, her laning right now is unreal plus she still holds her own in every other phase of the game.