Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seriously people will always be people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synyster

11-03-2010

Why when someone jumps into a normal game, people rush the new champions and automatically pick dps or ppl they wanna play? I just dont understand, they never talk about what would be good team compisition. I always am finding myself fufilling the team niche roll as explained in the summoner code.

Into the game we start playin and x champion gets fed, opposing team starts snowballing and I see that the game doesnt look good, and I try to rally my team bcuz the opposing team has a tryndamere(hard carry) and I try to get them to push and end game quickly, we fail succesfully 3 times and I say "I'm done" and "/surrender"

OMFG This aint happin report this biotch!!!
[all] Omg our tank just gave up report him plz!

that ensues, im just smiling in the spawn pool just laughing at the fact that what im doing is a bannable offence, surrender gets denied and I just wait for the inevitable?
Even after the game ended i glady told people how to report me(they didnt know how)

You tell me what gets people banned in this game?