3/19 Patch - Mac Crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nickbone8ty2

03-20-2013

Same thing is happening too me aswell. I was playing as Diana and when going too press the Q move game crashes everytime.

SupaSummona

03-21-2013

My game is crashing the same and I have been reported please exempt me and if i could get my league points back too that would be awesome. riot please get this resolved!!! btw dont play Leblanc she crashes as well! Thanks

MuscleJock

03-21-2013

All of the champs crash, malphite, fiora, quinn, etc...

MuscleJock

03-21-2013

Everyone read up on this issue. http://www.boompje.net/forum/topic/6...s-wine-engines

lightvalkyria

03-21-2013

this crash has been happening to me alot, ever since the patch update on march 19th that was issued,
before that, everything was fine, but after that, my games have been crashing when i used diana and sejuani (played 3 games with them, kept crashing) everything would be fine until i'd press diana's Q,
ran numerous repairs and un/re-installs...reworked some files i've read from other posts but nothing...
...getting quite tired of this, /:
also, i'm not a MAC user.

phantomp90

03-21-2013

same thing happens to me getting annoying

Nick Rozay

03-21-2013

It happened with me when I tried to use akali's W, Darius Q, and Panth ult. I keep getting disconnected and people are reporting me

TheNoobsaur

03-22-2013

Holy **** im not the only one, i've been getting freezes to every time i ****ing press the R. the ****ing r man. and im playing iLoL on mac. Is anyone else having issues on pc as well?

Aznboi1125

03-22-2013

I kept crashing as well, its fine when i go on, and when i see an enemy champion or minion, my game crashes

EatFaces

03-23-2013

I got suspended for 3 days for the crashing issue. Came back, assumed the new download on the client was a fix for the problem .. Nope. Crashed during my first game back from my suspension, instantly got a 7 day suspension.

I try telling Riot about these problems and all I get is an automated reply that has no relevance to what I sent them. LoL is a good game, but Riot is a company that does not give a single **** about their customers. I'd be happy with an apology, but I know for a fact I won't get one.