3/19 Patch - Mac Crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kbrivn

03-20-2013

Everyone! I have some pretty good news. So on the Boompje client I played another bot game as teemo, and as expected, I hovered over the ultimate and it crashed. I ran another bot game as fiddle and ran around attack creeps, spamming QWER, and there was no crash involved. I was actually able to play a full game of Fiddle with 0 crashes (54 minutes). So perhaps you guys can try different heroes to see if works! ANDDDDD while I was playing that fiddle game, I was updating and patching the OFFICIAL client. I created a bot game and hovered over the ulti of Teemo ult again, and it just so happens that NO CRASH was involved. This crashing thing might be situational and vary depending from computer to computer. A lot of people aren't even able to log in with the official client, or crash at the loading screen. Keep jumping around and doing trial and error runs to see what works for you. Earlier though I saw that RIOT was doing a live maintenance, so they should be having a real fix soon, I hope. Hope this helped

MissMaehem

03-20-2013

I am also on a Mac, my husband is on a PC and does not have this problem. I had random crashes with Annie and Soraka and have been reported for being afk or leaving the game when it wasnt me it was the stupid software. I run official client and its still happening to me..

MissMaehem

03-20-2013

and what pisses me off even more is my account was banned temporarily because of this issue.. FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

N2L

03-20-2013

this happens to me. On pantheon the game crashes when you hover over his ult/ cast it.
On yorick it happens when you cast/hover over his "W". I guess it happens when you try to cast a targetable aoe like spell. PLEASE FIX IT.

Weirdly, Xereths ult doesn't crash the game tho....

Extra Lucky

03-20-2013

This happens to me also

Andrian1984

03-20-2013

same problem

MuscleJock

03-20-2013

*update* I installed the official mac client for league and no crash issues so far (although the load times are quite a bit longer). I prefer the boomje client still, so I will use this until the other one is fixed.

TheBigMahn

03-20-2013

I also installed the official mac client and everything was fine but when i stopped playing and closed my computer, the next day when i went to play it again i couldn't even open the client?? Is this happening to anyone else. I even deleted it then installed it again and it works then the same thing happens all over again.

I can't even reinstall the client now...

KaZ1e

03-20-2013

same here, my game just kept crashing none stop

and yes i'm on a mac book pro

fix this ASAP

MuscleJock

03-20-2013

Wow still no help from riot on a fix?