3/19 Patch - Mac Crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RIKCELU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

im still playing on the boompje client

TheBigMahn

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrivn View Post
Are you guys running on a Mac? I am. I wonder if I switch to the official client if it will be resolved. I'm still using the boompje client. Anyone try this?
I was trying to open the official client and nothing would happen when i clicked on it, so i went back to the boompje client and i get freezing as of today. I am using a Mac

MuscleJock

03-19-2013

Quote:
Are you guys running on a Mac? I am. I wonder if I switch to the official client if it will be resolved. I'm still using the boompje client. Anyone try this?
I'm still running the boomje client as well. It seems that it's mainly mac users getting this issue. Really random and annoying that it just started happening. Can't even play anymore.

kbrivn

03-19-2013

I've been reading around the forums and a couple of people are having problems on their PC. I haven't seen any RIOT responses to the posts concerning crashes, yet. Maybe we'll have luck by the morning.

TheBigMahn

03-19-2013

Just tried tf in a custom bot game on twisted treeline and i played the full game without it crashing once. Maybe only some champs are crashing the game atm?

awpkin

03-19-2013

It also happened to me. Even when I did not press R, it still crushed sometimes. Please fix it!!!

darksage11

03-19-2013

I have a soloution you have to Wait (Obviously) this problem is worldwide and there is nothing that you can do to stop it it seems.. so I will just Put the hopes that Riot will soon Make another fix Patch and upload it asap ^_^

kbrivn

03-19-2013

I'm going to try the official client. I'll tell you guys how it goes.

Lustrousio

03-20-2013

Quote:
I was using Boompje's iLoL client and this occurred to me as well. You should switch to the official version as it might be better. I waiting for it to finish downloading so I can see the results of the change.

MuscleJock

03-20-2013

Please let me know if it works! ^