3/19 Patch - Mac Crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kbrivn

03-19-2013

Ever since the newest patch, my LoL has been crashing. It's an odd concept. I was playing Teemo, and every time I tried to lay a mushroom down (r), my game would crash. It would come to the screen to send in a bug report. I was actually able to reconnect without a problem. However, as soon as I joined the game, I would push (R) to see what would happened, and coincidentally enough it would crash again. Is anyone else having this problem?

kbrivn

03-19-2013

In addition, my team lost. Most likely to the contribution of my disconnecting/crashing. If any reports happen, I wish to appeal. Thanks.

Updated @ 1:55:
Tried running a game with bots, tried to choose first ability and the game crashes.

Roosterbroost

03-19-2013

happened to me too with yorick

MuscleJock

03-19-2013

Same exact thing happened to me, except with malphite. I tried to run a custom game and used his ult and no crash happened. it has to do with using any characters ult that crashes the game. Even when my team threw the surrender vote up it crashed my game. This has never happened before until this recent patch.

MuscleJock

03-19-2013

still crashing...

kbrivn

03-19-2013

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this, sad to say. The first time it crashed was probably around 1pmish pacific time. Tried a bot game at 9:15pm, hovered over teemo ult, and it crashes again. Perhaps there will be a fix by tomorrow.

macindoc

03-19-2013

I have the exact same problem as well. I was in a normal with lux, kept crashing. I loaded a custom game with akali on a different computer that my brother was using, kept crashing

TheBigMahn

03-19-2013

I have the same problem does anyone know if we should be repairing our client or just waiting for a fix?

kbrivn

03-19-2013

Are you guys running on a Mac? I am. I wonder if I switch to the official client if it will be resolved. I'm still using the boompje client. Anyone try this?

RIKCELU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Crashing too if I'm getting reported, i wish to appeal too :S this is really frustrating.