So I just played my first game as LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalrax

11-03-2010

And laned against an ez who clearly knew what he was doing and how to fight a solo mid LeBlanc. Then I pressed R, and got a free kill.
Then I did the same to everyone else, too.

WOOSHY

11-03-2010

yup pretty much. You think making Q and qR a skillshot would help that? she can do buttloads of damage but only in skilled hands...like aniva.

ShubNiggurath666

11-03-2010

Pressing R, more often than not, gets you a kill. Unless you're a baddie.

iStomp Randomz

11-03-2010

A friend's first LeBlanc game...

pics too tiny, and i dont wanna bother doing anything about it. He went 35/1/10 and he was playing with a 5/15 Twitch (another friend whose just bad at the game) and a Yi with 17 deaths.

FrostReaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

LeBlanc is currently underpowered, she needs a buff to her AP ratios. I think she should also have her mana removed and make her spells have no costs. Another thing they could do is make her Q a 500 radius and stun instead of silence.

LagPlay

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostreaver View Post
leblanc is currently underpowered, she needs a buff to her ap ratios. I think she should also have her mana removed and make her spells have no costs. Another thing they could do is make her q a 500 radius and stun instead of silence.
0/10

lawlski

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostReaver View Post
LeBlanc is currently underpowered, she needs a buff to her AP ratios. I think she should also have her mana removed and make her spells have no costs. Another thing they could do is make her Q a 500 radius and stun instead of silence.
Jesus..

My sarcasm detector just blew up. I demand compensation!

TheShortestPath

11-03-2010

If you were able to just kill him with R, and I'm assuming it was off of your Q, he had to have been an idiot sitting there with practically no HP anyhow.

You have to remember she's still new and a lot of people don't know how to play against her, especially at lower levels where new champions aren't as commonly played, and which I am assuming you're at to have had 35 kills in any game at all.

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureShadow View Post
If you were able to just kill him with R, and I'm assuming it was off of your Q, he had to have been an idiot sitting there with practically no HP anyhow.

You have to remember she's still new and a lot of people don't know how to play against her, especially at lower levels where new champions aren't as commonly played, and which I am assuming you're at to have had 35 kills in any game at all.
550+ on a level 7 ezreal (70% life) in laning phase is practically no HP now I suppose