LeBlanc is op.... NOT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TombMonkey

11-03-2010

How do I fights new champion?

Araksus

11-03-2010

Whoa, I totally believed you, until you said "NOT". You should be the new deceiver, not Leblanc.

kuneho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedievalCoke View Post
Her flash has like twice the distance of any other flash/dash in the game. If you use the return its almost 2 flashes, with ult 4, with summoner spell 5. Nuke silence, 4 some seconds if you use it with ult and a slow/stun.

And she has the best burst in the game by far.

Suuure shes balanced.
Cause you know, Leblanc is great at jumping over walls, just like Gragas and Tryndamere.

And she's the only person who can burst you down, unlike Annie or Kassadin.

DoctorGraveyard

11-03-2010

I actaully dont have an issue with her all that much. Tanks/support need to CC her just like any other high burst or DPS champion. He ability to escape through initiating (by recalling) is a little bull****. but again, stuns and taunts. I think some of her abilities could use some range nerfs, and that passive really ****s me over sometimes. but nothing game breaking. Does she need some nerfing, yeah. a xin zhao nerf? by no means. She's not that Overpowered, but there are some aspects that just make her 100% superior to other burst champions.

losersPearl

11-03-2010

i say shes kinda op, he can flash 5 times in less than 3 seconds