Gangplank = Queue dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shutjormouth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

GP is my main and in solo queue I can carry a bad team to a win against a decent one. Gangplank in the right hands is one of the most OP champs in the entire game.

sdrakkon

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianaPaes View Post
Wait till you see a good one.
planned on getting kids some day, can't wait for that gangplank legend thats never going to appear...

CloverMachina

11-03-2010

I've only seen good Gangplanks. Always win with them too, they act like a REAL captains, giving not crappy orders and such. Good times.

faure

11-03-2010

crit plank is a monster late game

IS1463da9b4b77ba5e821c6

11-03-2010

queue dodge OP GAYREN!

gallantgreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

GP main here so it is frustrating to see some bad GP players during free week, although it is to be expected.

Although it isn't really as bad as certain others like Blitz/Swain free week, soo much fail.

But this week I've been going into games saying "first time GP lol". Getting 2 lucky crits in any stand and fight battle within the first 5 minutes (20% base crit with my runes/masteries) is an almost guaranteed win.

dogbiter

11-03-2010

everything is possible in elo hell

HAKKLEBOB

11-03-2010

I stack avarice blades on critplank with a crit page, absolutely OP all game long. Once I have merc treads and 4 avarice blades, within a few minutes of laning I'll have enough for infinity edge at around 20 minutes into the match. At this point I have 90% crit, and parley hits for around 600 on squishes.

Then I get sell of an avarice for a bloodthirster for survivability, parley damage goes even higher up to the high 800s.

Phantom dancer next, for the auto attack viability and the high crit chance allowing me to build more solid AD items.

Then I get a black cleaver or last whisper.

Green elixir is awesome on gplank, with high AD low crit builds that is.

Haplo

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrakkon View Post
planned on getting kids some day, can't wait for that gangplank legend thats never going to appear...
where do you get kids?

TehGus

11-03-2010

I'm only good if I farm well and my partner isn't a ****ing Garen or Morgana crazy to last hit everything.
Gangplank is a middle game champion (therefore, you MUST NOT get Avarice Blade) and needs optimized farming during early game.