Cannot login - No response from server - Firewall

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

morgageddon want us to copy and paste the results on a .txt and attach? or what? cause i didnt geta file at the end just a page of results

TheBlindSpawt

03-19-2013

I'll let the others, I got errors installing the plug-in, it's an unknown site and I definitely dont want to post my information to this forum.

If you have an e-mail address you'd like me to send the file to, I may be able to try it through IE or Firefox instead of Chrome...

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

TheBlindSpawt i checked through my results and i cant find anything that would be unsafe to give out, I'll post my results on the forum maybe u won't have to do anything if he finds the problem

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

alright those are my results

cryte

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgageddon View Post
What anti-virus are you running and have you allowed all League Processes through it/the firewalls?
I am having the same problem. I am running Norton and Constant Guard.
I allowed all of the League Processes through the firewalls.

Kristix

03-19-2013

I have been having the same problem since the new patch came out, and I am not sure what to do. Anything that would be helpful would be greatly appreciated!

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

Hey guys I'm glad to let you know I've found the problem with my comp, it's probably not the same for you though... my dad had installed norton, and for some reason the computer was acting like it had never been installed.. may sound dumb but I changed some properties and restarted my comp. Now it's working fine thanks for the help!

A Rusty Plunger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

here is mine, sorry that took so long.

http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...c-42a2-a2fb/rd

Kristix

TheBlindSpawt

03-19-2013

Ok I finally got it running in IE, will post my results as well unless a solution has already been determined?

12345612 ... 22