Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot login - No response from server - Firewall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBlindSpawt

03-19-2013

**UPDATE** Happening AGAIN Apr-02-2013 after patch!

Hello,

I've been playing LoL from my laptop for quite sometime. Today after patching I can no longer login. As soon as I hit 'Login' it immediately states

"Did not receive a response from the server, retrying (Attempt 1)" then attempt 2 and attempt 3 before finally displaying the following error message:

Login Error
The Login server did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related to the League of Legends server. Please check your firewall configuration against the following:
<URL>
If oyu feel like your configuration is correct , please check our current server sytatus on the forums <URL>"

Again, I've been using this machine for months now without issue, but just to humor the error message I completely disabled my firewall (To no avail). My friend can login through his client just fine and he is right next to me.

I've run a repair from the launcher, no difference.

Please advise.

TheBlindSpawt

03-19-2013

As stated above, I've completely disabled firewall so that is moot. I'm running Microsoft Security Essentials, as I always have Again, it worked flawlessly yesterday and I did not make any systemic changes to my machine.

Karl Marx

Recruiter

03-19-2013

I am having an identical problem to TheBlindSpawt; I have fully disabled my firewall and all other things that I believe could affect my League of Legends client. Also, I was able to play yesterday and only after this patch was I having a problem playing at all.

EstelHope

03-19-2013

I too am having the same problem. I tried fully disabling my firewall, and nothing has changed.

Antaury

03-19-2013

bump, same here! i disable my anti-virus and firewall.

A Rusty Plunger

03-19-2013

same, disabled firewall and anti-virus and yet the launcher still insists it is a problem with my firewall.
i even did a full repair and it did not fix the problem.

Farroni

03-19-2013

"Maestro Erro:

there was an error conecting with Maestro. LoL will now exit. Please try restarting the client"

Help!!

DreamsEater12

03-19-2013

Quote:
same, disabled firewall and anti-virus and yet the launcher still insists it is a problem with my firewall.
i even did a full repair and it did not fix the problem.
it happend the same to me.. :/

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

wrenchman still hasnt responded, i guess they have no clue, i got the same problem it has nothing to do with firewall cause ive turned it off

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

oh wow responded thanks