Cannot login - No response from server - Firewall

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBlindSpawt

03-19-2013

**UPDATE** Happening AGAIN Apr-02-2013 after patch!

Hello,

I've been playing LoL from my laptop for quite sometime. Today after patching I can no longer login. As soon as I hit 'Login' it immediately states

"Did not receive a response from the server, retrying (Attempt 1)" then attempt 2 and attempt 3 before finally displaying the following error message:

Login Error
The Login server did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related to the League of Legends server. Please check your firewall configuration against the following:
<URL>
If oyu feel like your configuration is correct , please check our current server sytatus on the forums <URL>"

Again, I've been using this machine for months now without issue, but just to humor the error message I completely disabled my firewall (To no avail). My friend can login through his client just fine and he is right next to me.

I've run a repair from the launcher, no difference.

Please advise.

TheBlindSpawt

03-19-2013

As stated above, I've completely disabled firewall so that is moot. I'm running Microsoft Security Essentials, as I always have Again, it worked flawlessly yesterday and I did not make any systemic changes to my machine.

Karl Marx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2013

I am having an identical problem to TheBlindSpawt; I have fully disabled my firewall and all other things that I believe could affect my League of Legends client. Also, I was able to play yesterday and only after this patch was I having a problem playing at all.

EstelHope

03-19-2013

I too am having the same problem. I tried fully disabling my firewall, and nothing has changed.

Antaury

03-19-2013

bump, same here! i disable my anti-virus and firewall.

A Rusty Plunger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

same, disabled firewall and anti-virus and yet the launcher still insists it is a problem with my firewall.
i even did a full repair and it did not fix the problem.

Farroni

03-19-2013

"Maestro Erro:

there was an error conecting with Maestro. LoL will now exit. Please try restarting the client"

Help!!

DreamsEater12

03-19-2013

Quote:
same, disabled firewall and anti-virus and yet the launcher still insists it is a problem with my firewall.
i even did a full repair and it did not fix the problem.
it happend the same to me.. :/

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

wrenchman still hasnt responded, i guess they have no clue, i got the same problem it has nothing to do with firewall cause ive turned it off

StormCast3r

03-19-2013

oh wow responded thanks

1234511 ... 23