Please, community, learn to play tanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsTheFark

11-03-2010

Im tired of being forced to play a tank every game simply because everyone else chooses super squishies and lock in automatically. Do I enjoy being a tank? No. Do I do it? Yes. Why? Because I dont want to qeue dodge every single freaking game I play. I played about 6 games today and was forced to tank every single time.

Stabs3

11-03-2010

Tanks AREN'T needed.

James Sunderland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Just play whatever you want and stop caring about the team comp.

Game is more fun that way.

Nihles

11-03-2010

This happens to me constantly. And yet my friend constantly complains that there are too many people who play heavy melees in the meta-game. Worst part about tanking in pick up games where nobody works together is that if you die in teamfights OR the team doesn't do well you get blamed for being useless.

ItsTheFark

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihles View Post
This happens to me constantly. And yet my friend constantly complains that there are too many people who play heavy melees in the meta-game. Worst part about tanking in pick up games where nobody works together is that if you die in teamfights OR the team doesn't do well you get blamed for being useless.
Exactly what happened last game. Played malphite- ulted in, my team just stayed back and watched me die.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheFark View Post
Im tired of being forced to play a tank every game simply because everyone else chooses super squishies and lock in automatically. Do I enjoy being a tank? No. Do I do it? Yes. Why? Because I dont want to qeue dodge every single freaking game I play. I played about 6 games today and was forced to tank every single time.
Maybe you should just stand behind your minions -.-

Lacesso

11-03-2010

I agree, I have to play Amumu or another tank 7/10 times because people just choose random people that die easy. Then when the entire enemy team is stunned in a team fight they run away because..........

Al0death

11-03-2010

go solo queue on 3s..play whoever u want..maybe u will find nice players..or make friendship..then play 5s with them so that u get the chance to be dps sometime..thats way more fair!!