Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord II: The Winter’s Claw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moogle890

03-19-2013

Now I'm not sure if this is a teaser for Lissandra or a teaser for a Sejuani update...either one would be epic, both of them would be some of the best news to happen.

Kinvaras666

03-19-2013

Quote:
moogle890:
Now I'm not sure if this is a teaser for Lissandra or a teaser for a Sejuani update...either one would be epic, both of them would be some of the best news to happen.

Neither. It is the howling abyss.

Ronald McDonald

03-19-2013

Is this a possible foreshadow of Sejuani's rework? :O

Yma Sumac

03-19-2013

inb4 another rehashed piece of **** lore

MyDeadGrandma

03-19-2013

This is a very poor fanfic.

SteelerKing

03-19-2013

"Winter's Claw"

"Winter's Wrath"

What is she now? And why doesn't she resemble or use anything that comes even remotely close to a claw?
This made no sense ever since Sejuani was revealed as champion.

Melancholy Exile

03-19-2013

The only way I can convince myself this update was at all worthwhile is to remind myself that some people need to to be told "Sejuani isn't chaotic evil". There's no new content here and we don't even learn what led the Avarosans to defect to join the Winter's Claw. It's always good to see Riot producing new material, but it's kinda disappointing to see just how thin this offering is.

The art's rather nice though.

SirWhaley

03-19-2013

Gosh sejuani art looks awesome. No more snow bikini and bristle actually looks like a boar

Melancholy Exile

03-19-2013

Quote:
SteelerKing:
"Winter's Claw"

"Winter's Wrath"

What is she now? And why doesn't she resemble or use anything that comes even remotely close to a claw?
This made no sense ever since Sejuani was revealed as champion.

Sejuani's title is "The Winter's Wrath", her tribe is called "The Winter's Claw".

It's a little confusing, yes, but it's always been the case.

Newrikey

Recruiter

03-19-2013

She is called winter's wrath due to her fighting against all of freljord with just her band of people (Which is growing woohoo! Down with ashe ^^) But the clan she belongs to is the Winter's Claw. Wrath is just her emotions towards Ashe and current state of Freljord. Either way this is a great build up for Howling Abyss, Sejuani Retweak, and Lissandra