Journey Into The Freljord II: The Winterís Claw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naked Malzahar

03-20-2013

If Sejuani will get a login animation and music, I'd want it to be something like Game of Thrones. Y'know; DUN-dun-dun-dun-dun--dun-dun-dun-DUN... A small pack of wolves.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Brings out the ideologue in me =)
Necessitas in loco, spes in virtute, salus in victoria!

MadLock

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight. All I know is that poor Prince Jarvan is sitting all alone in his chambers, dwelling upon his loneliness, and it doesn't have to be that way. Why can't Quinn hurry up, finish this mission already, and go home? The Freljord's not going anywhere - she has a lot of years she could do this. Demacia needs some heirs!
You mean LeBlanc?

Zealous HellFire

03-20-2013

Jarvan and LeBlanc? whose the trader?

Major Lupa

03-20-2013

Are you guys serious considering Sejuani as weak or just making fun ? I am really confused

BerserkInferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyriomysterio View Post
Well, he's always got Shyvana...
BUT THERE IS ONE THEY FEAR.
Soon they will fear many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Hopefully she can be permanently killed off and replaced with a champion who doesn't suck.

Or failing that, buffed a bit. Seriously Riot, she's BAD.
She's actually pretty amazing. I had a go with here the other day for the first time, and her CC is downright ridiculous. It's like the enemy team is slowed by 30 - 60% all the time. She's got a good engage and cc if you want some damage build hp and max the E [I think?] also get that mask. :3

Chilfinger

03-20-2013

All of the female tanks have been really well designed so far, so my biggest worry is that with Sejuani's VU, shes still going to look like a FEMALE tank, right? because that drawing kinda makes her look like trynd with boobs...

DrewRoid

03-20-2013

Oh noez Sej is coming for me. Np just dodged the ult.

Axiom Prime

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewRoid View Post
Oh noez Sej is coming for me. Np just dodged the ult.
Probably my favorite AP Tank jungler nowadays, she's a hidden jewel. Nearly unkillable when built correctly, gap closer, 2 forms of slow, and a mutlitarget stun...I wouldn't be suprised to see her more on the pro scene with all these Season 3 updates.

With her damage going up from health based items, you can build support Tank and forego almost all AP items.

My current goto build. Spirit Stone, boots, Philo Stone, Kages Lucky Pick. From there you transition into Ancient Golem, Shurelyas, Merc Treads, and Twin Shadows, the last 2 items are give and take, usually I build a Warmogs as 1, and then either a Sunfire Cape or Banshee's Veil depending on the team composition.

And as for dodging that ult...yea sure, you can dodge it. Does that make her weak? Nope, She's still extremely hard to kill and with a Shurelyas and Twin Shadows no one will ever escape your team.

Gigadunker

03-20-2013

This better be a Sejuani skin and not re-doing her current artwork. If it is re-done artwork, I will be very disappoint.