Part of what may be pushing players away from dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

03-19-2013

it might be our dedicated player base for as hard as we try to get new players i think we might be part of the problem. Dominion players are a bit more fanatical than any other group seriously we are way more hardcore than any other group in this game. if you go look at any other subforum the mood is totally different than it is here.

just my observation after being gone for a few months

IronAegis

03-19-2013

I'm not sure that's entirely true. Although I think the community is more passionate about the mode here (Partially because fans of the mode are treated as second-class citizens in every other forum), in-game players are generally friendly. I don't mind "noobs" if they're willing to take a moment and listen to a few pings/ask questions instead of "fu lol its dominion." There are exceptions of course, but it seems worlds better than the wonton rage I experienced back in my SR days.

Redenbacher

03-19-2013

I've spent enough time in the TT subforum to say it's just as bad, if not worse. ARAM is ARAM.

Go post in the SR forum (AKA General Discussion) all the things you dislike about SR. Watch how quickly it turns into a festival of flames.

In the Dominion and TT community's defense, they've been the most neglected. I would expect emotions to be slightly more volatile there than anywhere else.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

03-19-2013

I left because blind pick is inane, the death timer system is really bad, revive is stupid, and sr got better.