Dominion Demands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFunderstorm

03-19-2013

1. Remove Draft Pick, replace with ranked mode

2. Remove blind pick (why? bc atm draft takes like 20 minutes to find a game, if everyone is forced to play draft, we can play Kass free games without waiting forever)

3. Remove Kass (or you know, just balance the champions!)

Choose one Riot. Each would take 5 seconds to do and quell much of the QQ on the forums about your crappy handling of Dom

A Slime Appears

03-19-2013

If everyone is forced to play draft, most won't play at all. If everyone was willing to play draft, they'd be doing it already. Removing blind pick won't change anything but kill dominion. It's already dead enough.

Redeemed In Fire

03-19-2013

I don't play Draft because I hate waiting 5 minutes AFTER i am told I'm about to play in order to get into a game. No thanks.

NamKim

03-19-2013

Assuming Draft Queue times were the same as Blind Pick, this still doesn't solve anything. If anything, it could make things worse since if the other team got their hands on Kass, Kha, Amumu, Jayce, Nidalee, Wukong, Urgot, Lulu, Zyra, Elise, Evelynn, Teemo, or Nunu, people would dodge. Even including the six bans, it will be a contest of who has more OP champions. If your team has less OP champions, someone will dodge. Just because you are confident, doesn't mean your teammates will be.

Proper Balancing and bug fixes should be the number one priority for Dominion. The only way I could think of ranked working out is if they added ten bans like DD. Which is very unlikely. Adding ranked now just creates a frustrating atmosphere. After proper balancing and bug fixes, ranked being implemented is practically implied. To be honest, if Riot is truly willing, they could get this down in three or four patches. They would require a lot of Dominion changes, but to be honest, it would be the equivalent to Dominion's "pre-season" changes.

animegirl1998

03-19-2013

stop posting demands

riot doesnt even read these forums and even if they did, they probably aren't going to listen to anyone

teemo is my main

03-19-2013

^ its sad but true

Redeemed In Fire

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by animegirl1998 View Post
stop posting demands

riot doesnt even read these forums and even if they did, they probably aren't going to listen to anyone
They certainly wont if you clutter it up with useless necros...

DiscworldDeath

03-19-2013

Her posts are actually a perfect example proving us we don't have moderators.

Sadly.

animegirl1998

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Her posts are actually a perfect example proving us we don't have moderators.

Sadly.
yes its nothing to do with riot, its all our fault riot has let dominion stagnate. we did this to ourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
They certainly wont if you clutter it up with useless necros...
yes the exact same useless necros that someone made a thread in GD about, the one with +50 score

cool logic guys

DiscworldDeath

03-19-2013

Reading more carefully you'll notice nowhere in my post did I type the word "Why". Read what I write, not what you think I wrote.

Your posts are not the reason we don't have posts, but they exemplify that fact, because had we had moderators they'd have locked/edited the threads, hopefully.