This a 32 team tournament.
If waiting list becomes 32 additional teams, we will increase the bracket to contain 64 teams.
$20 Via Paypal for Each Person On The Winning Team ($60 Cap)
$10 Via Paypal for Each Person On The Runner Up Team ($30 Cap)
(Prizes are subject to change)
Also we might have a prize system with Riot so we will update post when we hear more!
1. Screen Shot of the Stats Screen
2. Both Teams AGREE to relay information to a LUG moderator (This means one member from each team)
3. Have a LOL Replay acct (just register for it) and submit. Let a moderator know when it is submitted and that person will review the replay
Time and No Shows: ALL TIMES ARE EST
1. Tourney will begin on Saturday 3/23 2:00pm and ends Sunday 3/24 11:45pm.
If you cannot keep those days free, we suggest not to enter.
2. It is your responsibility to find your opponent and complete your match. Contact us only if your match has concluded, there is a "No Show" or party can't be reached. Chatting with us is fine too, just be aware that we may not answer right away.
3. We will continue to move on with the tourney if there are no shows. The event will be strictly held in a 6 hour time frame on Saturday. Single elimination matches begin from 2pm-3:30pm (Round 1), 3:30-4:30pm (Round 2), 4:30-5:30pm (Round 3), 5:30pm-6:30pm (Qualifying Round), 6:30-7:30pm (Round 4) and end with a best of 3 match from 7:30-9:00pm (End of Quarters).
4. On Sunday, we will continue the tournament at 2:00pm and this consists of only three streamed matches. The two semi final matches which will be a best of 3 and the Finals which stands as a best of 3 match. The first match will begin at 2:00pm so the following matched participants are to be available by 3:30pm and the finalists are to be ready by 5:00pm. If matches end early, we will move on as long as the players are ready, but we will not penalize anyone who isn't if it is before the times previously stated.
5. Using the times stated above, we will be giving a 30 min grace period for late players in the first round and only 15 min periods to all rounds that follow.
THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!!!
6. We are also taking extra teams to place on a waiting list in case we have "no shows" during the first round. Subs will enter at 2:30pm on Saturday if the scheduled team hasn't appeared.
7. Brackets will be posted as soon as we get our 32 teams. Due to the tournament style, the bracket may be confusing at first but we will be here at all times to answer any and all questions.
8. We are here to try to support you as we can, but certain guidelines must be maintained. Contact us if you have an issue and stay current with any updates we will be having.
1. Each team is allowed a single sub that must be part of their roster prior to the start of the event.
2. "Subbing In" can only occur between tournament rounds. If you are engaged in a best of 3 match, you cannot substitute until the entire series is completed.
3. If a sub is brought in, it is your responsibilty to decide who on your team gets the winnings.
4. All "subbing in" must occur within the grace periods. If not ready, that team will forfeit that tournament round.
5. If "subbing in" is not done prior to a best of 3 series tournament round, that team forfeits that first match of the series and is given another 15 minute grace period for the second match of the series.
All 32 teams will be randomly seeded into 4 pools of 8 to compete for entry into the bracketed quarter finals. The pools will consist of 3 single round matches, where losing all three will result in elimination from the tournament.
Victors of all 3 matches will automatically move on to round 4 while the remainder are to battle one more single elimination match to continue. All victors with 2 wins will defend their position against their 1 win opponents. This allows the underdogs an opportunity to prove their metal and win their right to fight against the undefeated in one more round.
Once the quarters have been filled, they will be played as the final round for Saturday's half of the event as a best of 3. Sunday will consist of the remaining semi finals and finals, all streamed via www.twitch.tv/LUG_Tournaments
We are experimenting with this style of tournament to create a more amateur centric competition, allowing more matches to be played per individual or team for a longer competitive experience. If all participants do not delay the event, the tournament will still move at the same rate as previous tournaments, if not faster.
1. This is a 5 ban Tournament Draft Pick on Twisted Treeline which will be done prior to the match in the General Chat via 1-2-2-2-2-1 order.
2. Due to Tournament Draft allowing only 3 bans per team. Each team has to just pick 3 of their 5 bans during the banning process, but still all 10 bans are in effect for actual champion selection.
3. Higher Seed get first ban and first pick (Blue Side).
4. Within best of 3 series, higher seed plays blue side first. Sides alternate till series is completed.
5. Victory is established when the opponent's nexus is taken.
6. Pausing is only allowed within the first 3 minutes of the match and can only last up to 5 minutes. If a pause occurs anywhere else in the match this is considered a forfeit.
7. There will be no banned items during this tournament.
8. There will be no banned summoners during this Tournament.
*GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN SOME AWESOME MATCHES!!!*
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Get in while u still can!
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.