Report Kass Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXxXxNINJAxXxXx

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
I dont get it for 3 to 4 weeks people been crying about kass and i have noticed everygame i have went vs him and he has been on my team, i think all this nerf talk is so overplayed its sad. not only is he selected in a small percent of games he is not as beast as people make him out to be, i have soloed and chased him many times , it all about intuition, gee he not that hard to kill and when he runs away depending on the champion you might be able to kill him if you have a good idea where he will go next. For example i killed him with Jayce many times in one match guessing where he would run and making sure i landed some big hits on him, gate,speed and run for him even exhaust ghost catch him and dead. now funny thing is an Akali will drop her smokecloud and destroy 2v1 yet there no post about that, seems everyone is chasing the purple dragona nd are angry they cant catch it and are crying for him to be nerfed thus for being obsolete in every gamemode and never picked again, Kassadin pick rate 18% win rate 53%. the logic to Nerf kass is childish at best

Good luck chasing him when he teleports through walls twice the size of his ult range.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxXxNINJAxXxXx View Post
Good luck chasing him when he teleports through walls twice the size of his ult range.
no you see i dont fight in the jungle im not a noob, if he is on the lanes he cant do that to you and i would not chase in that situation, i would go to a turret and try and cap and expect him to show up mid cap and be ready to exhaust and cc or stun my current champ has and kill him. i have already done it just because you cant doesnt mean it impossible, i use Jayce alot and urgot and both have the range to really give him problem when he engages, his ability to run doesnt take away from the fact if i catch him hes dead,it happens in many many kassadin Dominion games because NOT EVERYONE TRY TO KILL KASSADIN IN THE JUNGLE, the point of dominion is not to chase and get kills it's to capture turrets.Kassadin comes around it's 2v1 what you guys leave the turret and chase him in the jungle? does that sound logical? if i have the turret why do i care if he can port thru 2 walls in the mid? if hes running isnt that half the battle? like i said Akali can 2v1 guys in her smoke cloud but we are talking about this guy? i have lost a 390 to 120 steam roll to a Akali damn near 5v1 the whole team i have not seen kassadin take over any game i have played like that in 160+ wins in 2 months in dominion

xXxXxNINJAxXxXx

03-20-2013

Quote:
no you see i dont fight in the jungle im not a noob, if he is on the lanes he cant do that to you and i would not chase in that situation, i would go to a turret and try and cap and expect him to show up mid cap and be ready to exhaust and cc or stun my current champ has and kill him. i have already done it just because you cant doesnt mean it impossible, i use Jayce alot and urgot and both have the range to really give him problem when he engages, his ability to run doesnt take away from the fact if i catch him hes dead,it happens in many many kassadin Dominion games because NOT EVERYONE TRY TO KILL KASSADIN IN THE JUNGLE, the point of dominion is not to chase and get kills it's to capture turrets.Kassadin comes around it's 2v1 what you guys leave the turret and chase him in the jungle? does that sound logical? if i have the turret why do i care if he can port thru 2 walls in the mid? if hes running isnt that half the battle? like i said Akali can 2v1 guys in her smoke cloud but we are talking about this guy? i have lost a 390 to 120 steam roll to a Akali damn near 5v1 the whole team i have not seen kassadin take over any game i have played like that in 160+ wins in 2 months in dominion

-____- there are walls on the outer edge of the map. In fact, thats where he usually gets you. He ults in from the jungle, Q's you, then ults away since you can't do much while silenced.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxXxNINJAxXxXx View Post
-____- there are walls on the outer edge of the map. In fact, thats where he usually gets you. He ults in from the jungle, Q's you, then ults away since you can't do much while silenced.
no that where he gets you, never got ambushed by him doing what you said and if he did i would laugh and send a cannon thru my gate and take half his hp, dive in w e r w dead.i suggest you playing kass if you hate him so bad there is nothing wrong with a player choosing a champion that is not a reportable offense, if anything it abusing the System. also if you cant kite while the effects of silence go away then god help you.

Eloquid

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunderstorm View Post
Pretty sure playing as Kass violates this... especially in non level 30 games.
You do realize that invalid and stupid reporting make your reports go to fart vault after a while, do you?

Dimsumi

03-20-2013

Quote:
no that where he gets you, never got ambushed by him doing what you said and if he did i would laugh and send a cannon thru my gate and take half his hp, dive in w e r w dead.i suggest you playing kass if you hate him so bad there is nothing wrong with a player choosing a champion that is not a reportable offense, if anything it abusing the System. also if you cant kite while the effects of silence go away then god help you.
How do you kite a mid to late game Kass???
His ult ends up on a 5 second CD not counting CDR. Almost all Kass will build at least some CDR most maxing it, which gets that CD down to 3 seconds. His null sphere silences for 2.6 seconds. On top of that his force pulse slows for 30-50% (depending on rank) for 3 seconds...
Unless the Kass that you are playing can't hit their skills worth a damn, you shouldn't be able to kite him at all.

xXxXxNINJAxXxXx

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimsumi View Post
How do you kite a mid to late game Kass???
His ult ends up on a 5 second CD not counting CDR. Almost all Kass will build at least some CDR most maxing it, which gets that CD down to 3 seconds. His null sphere silences for 2.6 seconds. On top of that his force pulse slows for 30-50% (depending on rank) for 3 seconds...
Unless the Kass that you are playing can't hit their skills worth a damn, you shouldn't be able to kite him at all.

Ignore everything this guy says, he has no clue what he is talking about. You don't "kite" Kass, he kites you -___-

Koravel

03-20-2013

Quote:
I dont get it for 3 to 4 weeks people been crying about kass and i have noticed everygame i have went vs him and he has been on my team, i think all this nerf talk is so overplayed its sad. not only is he selected in a small percent of games he is not as beast as people make him out to be, i have soloed and chased him many times , it all about intuition, gee he not that hard to kill and when he runs away depending on the champion you might be able to kill him if you have a good idea where he will go next. For example i killed him with Jayce many times in one match guessing where he would run and making sure i landed some big hits on him, gate,speed and run for him even exhaust ghost catch him and dead. now funny thing is an Akali will drop her smokecloud and destroy 2v1 yet there no post about that, seems everyone is chasing the purple dragona nd are angry they cant catch it and are crying for him to be nerfed thus for being obsolete in every gamemode and never picked again, Kassadin pick rate 18% win rate 53%. the logic to Nerf kass is childish at best
Warmeat, please don't take your experience at low elo and call literally every single high elo dom player "childish" since they all want to nerf Kass.

You haven't run into a good Kassadin.

There is no QQ about Akali because all you have to do to beat her is get a sweeper or grez's lantern. Low elo players never get these items.

Jayce is a very strong champion, and would be able to dish out a lot of damage to Kassadin, but he isn't a counter or anything.

Pick rate and win rate are the stupidest arguments ever for nerfing a champ or not nerfing him, as A) lolking is known to be inaccurate and they don't get all instances of this champ being played, and B) it grabs people from all elos, thus a low-elo pubstomper would have a high win rate, as there are far more people at low elo than at high elo.

Oh and we've been clamoring for a nerf to Kassadin for a LOT longer than 3-4 weeks. How you even have the gall to come on here and post this when you posted that you had just come back to dominion recently is beyond me. Please don't talk about things you know absolutely nothing about.

And for the love of god, add breaks in your paragraphs, it hurts my eyes reading that block of text and you do it every time you post.

SkeithGotBanned

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoihoi8 View Post
I report kass players as unskilled.
hoihoi8's custom hero survival

any chances?