Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report Kass Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFunderstorm

03-19-2013

Quote:
"Don't be a jerk"

Pretty sure playing as Kass violates this... especially in non level 30 games.

Warrrrax

03-19-2013

Agreed.

Nyx87

03-19-2013

When I play Veigar everyone should build Needlessly Large Rods so that when i press R they die instantly. Anyone who doesn't do this is being a jerk and i will report them.

See, I can take things out of context too.

Weyen

03-19-2013

Disagree.

1) This reeks of a "house rules" mindset where it's somehow morally better to play with an underpowered champ than to win with a "cheap" character. This might be a philosophy you believe in, but it's not one that everyone agreed to, so I don't agree in punishing people for not following it.

2) A lot of players don't read the forums, or otherwise don't know the champion balance. We don't want to discourage new players from playing by banning them for breaking rules they don't know exist.

3) If you report someone, they get sent to Tribunal (theoretically, if they get reported enough). Tribunal isn't there to address balance issues, that's Riot's job. You can say that Riot has dropped the ball here, and sure, maybe they have, but this won't fix that.

Not saying Kass is balanced or that this isn't a problem, but this isn't the right way to fix it IMO.

Orphane

03-19-2013

Quote:
TheFunderstorm:
Pretty sure playing as Kass violates this... especially in non level 30 games.

Shut. Up.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound right now.

hoihoi8

03-19-2013

I report kass players as unskilled.

Fabs457

03-19-2013

There are so many of them, though :[ It used to anger me greatly about seeing Kass in blinds... but I can't blame players for their selection. The game mode allows for it and it is not their fault

AileTheAlien

03-19-2013

Quote:
Weyen:
Disagree.

1) This reeks of a "house rules" mindset where it's somehow morally better to play with an underpowered champ than to win with a "cheap" character. This might be a philosophy you believe in, but it's not one that everyone agreed to, so I don't agree in punishing people for not following it.

2) A lot of players don't read the forums, or otherwise don't know the champion balance. We don't want to discourage new players from playing by banning them for breaking rules they don't know exist.

3) If you report someone, they get sent to Tribunal (theoretically, if they get reported enough). Tribunal isn't there to address balance issues, that's Riot's job. You can say that Riot has dropped the ball here, and sure, maybe they have, but this won't fix that.

Not saying Kass is balanced or that this isn't a problem, but this isn't the right way to fix it IMO.

This right here pretty much sums up the problems with reporting people who play Kass.
If you guys really care about Kass being OP on Dom, brainstorm some mechanics that would balance him, without a lot of effort on Riot's part, and without breaking his balance on SR.

Warmeat

03-19-2013

Quote:
AileTheAlien:
This right here pretty much sums up the problems with reporting people who play Kass.
If you guys really care about Kass being OP on Dom, brainstorm some mechanics that would balance him, without a lot of effort on Riot's part, and without breaking his balance on SR.

I dont get it for 3 to 4 weeks people been crying about kass and i have noticed everygame i have went vs him and he has been on my team, i think all this nerf talk is so overplayed its sad. not only is he selected in a small percent of games he is not as beast as people make him out to be, i have soloed and chased him many times , it all about intuition, gee he not that hard to kill and when he runs away depending on the champion you might be able to kill him if you have a good idea where he will go next. For example i killed him with Jayce many times in one match guessing where he would run and making sure i landed some big hits on him, gate,speed and run for him even exhaust ghost catch him and dead. now funny thing is an Akali will drop her smokecloud and destroy 2v1 yet there no post about that, seems everyone is chasing the purple dragona nd are angry they cant catch it and are crying for him to be nerfed thus for being obsolete in every gamemode and never picked again, Kassadin pick rate 18% win rate 53%. the logic to Nerf kass is childish at best

A Slime Appears

03-19-2013

Quote:
Weyen:

Someone who constantly reports just for playing kass will have their report weight moved to zero over time, and they won't have any affect on people's chance of seeing the tribunal. I'll admit I've done it a few times when I was so****ingmadbro, though. You would also have to accrue a **** ton of reports to get into the tribunal in the first place (I believe Lyte said about 20% of your games or something) so it would take a miracle to get you into the tribunal just for playing kass.