Mordekaiser Champion Spotlight.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhaoin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

In support of a Mordekaiser champion Spotlight +1
Same here, Morde feels too weird for me now. Early game feels too weak, shield generation is too low.

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Honestly, he's still pretty much the same. Build him CDR/Magic Pen/Survivability with AP and item CC thrown in. Rylais, Abyssal, both excellent choices (like they were before) that give him MR, a slow, AP, and Magic Pen. Warden's Mail to pay for spells, into an Omen for the CDR, armor, and another, more team oriented slow. Spirit Visage if they happen to be really heavily magic damage based for more MR and CDR.

He's a little bit more vulnerable during the first couple of levels now, but he always was. He really hasn't changed too much. CotG can be used as an execute (a good thing) now, and he scales somewhat better. Mace of Spades is still weird because while it does generate more shield for you, it doesn't naturally scale with Mordekaiser anymore, meaning you can't be as effective with one point only in it now.

TheKingofEloHell

11-03-2010

Anyone in favor of a Modekaiser Spotlight? If this new Md has potenial I want a peice of the pie..but I do not want to waste my time learning a new Mord that isn't goi9ng to be worth it...

Also: If I jungle, what spells should I get?

X Avatar X

11-03-2010

He was nerfed so that he could be useless, duh.

My advice on how to play him is to build speed and then just run to the enemies spawning pool to see how fast you can get there.

NJ Fury S

11-03-2010

basically what they did was instead of focusing on all survive items now you have to build some AP into it Like Rylias ( hextech is also a good item on him now since it boosts all skills including Mace)
i used to take mallet always over Rylias (which still might not be too bad an idea) because Ap was almost a wasted stat on mord pre nerf/buff.

So if you are building him as before with only tank items then he will be lackluster because his Ghost was the only thing he really had to do late game damage, which now has significantly been nerfed. Now he can dish out more damage late game with Some AP (surviveability hurts alittle but its ok so far). His current ULT is broken and the ghost you can spawn needs to be buffed slightly other than that it was a decent patch.

X Avatar X

11-03-2010

He was nerfed so that he could be useless, duh.

My advice on how to play him is to build speed and then just run to the enemies spawning pool to see how fast you can get there.

Mapekz

11-03-2010

I would forget about jungling. It requires a very specific setup that maximizes the amount of armor you gain from runes and masteries and, like other junglers, requires a Madred's Razors/Wriggle's, which does nothing for Mordekaiser mid game outside of provide a single ward every few minutes.

You still want to lane, and because you steal so much gold with your Siphon, you still want a solo. He plays the same as before, maximizing REWQ in that order, except you need to sacrifice some tank items for AP items and you can't be balls-to-the-wall offensive in a lane anymore because you don't generate nearly as much shield without AP items.

TheKingofEloHell

11-03-2010

So I just got out of game...(tried jungling for the first time.) Once you get past the fact that Mod isn't gonna get many kills, and will be stuck with assists...the new Mord isn't that bad. In fact I ended the game 4-3-23. I decided at about 30 mintutes in to invest in the occult and Mejai's spellbook.

I ended the game with about 16 stack of the book and 11 on the sword...

coupled with warmog's swift boots, and either FoN/THornamail along with one sunfire....I was not easy to kill.

It also helped that my team was good.

ballpreta

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmLeader View Post
So I just got out of game...(tried jungling for the first time.) Once you get past the fact that Mod isn't gonna get many kills, and will be stuck with assists...the new Mord isn't that bad. In fact I ended the game 4-3-23. I decided at about 30 mintutes in to invest in the occult and Mejai's spellbook.

I ended the game with about 16 stack of the book and 11 on the sword...

coupled with warmog's swift boots, and either FoN/THornamail along with one sunfire....I was not easy to kill.

It also helped that my team was good.
looks like you were just carried

Scattaman

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmLeader View Post
His ult throws me off so much...I have to completly adjust the way I use Mord. When approaching a team fight the first thing I would do is look for the lowest hp, OR their carry. and ult at the right moment. But his ult is so fickle now....I can't depend on it..

I am not a noob....but I've heard it enough today...
The way to look at the new Ult is like a KS.. make sure that the enemy is going to die and just pop your ult on them at the last minute. I find that this works out a lot more then trying to put it on while they're getting away because chances are that its currently bugged.

Guinsoo said he would look at it again so i guess we'll have to wait for that outcome

123456 ... 9