Mordekaiser Champion Spotlight.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKingofEloHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

I want to see Mord spotlighted now. I want to SEE, not HEAR how is SUPPOSED to be played. Because I can't use him anymore. I can't trust his survivability anymore at all. I just got out of a game, and other than ONE double kill I barely manged i ended up going 5-13-5...

I do not trust him anymore..
But I am open to learning a new Mordekaiser...reluctant, because it seems he is more trouble than it's worth...but I am willing. Second me if your in want of direction as well.

Or

Post your experiences with Mord.

No useless ****, plz and thx.

The ppl who QQ'd over Mord being OP can go to Hell.

highwinsfe3der

11-03-2010

You gotta jungle him dude, he's so OP that way. I'm tellin ya.

TheKingofEloHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Any tips on the jungling? Like I'm talking starts items and which order to tackle enemies in...

I used to get boots and or regen beads, with the rest of my gold spent on health pots....

Gothwick

11-03-2010

They won't do it.

No balls.

Pokemaster

Recruiter

SunOfABeach

11-03-2010

I really dont understand the new mordekaiser too. Hes so strange now.

Aeducan

11-03-2010

You have to play him alot more conservative now, you cant stand on the enemy caster minions being nigh unkillable now, you have to actually play like most other champs in lane, also Morde is now more AP focused, so getting AP items is alot more viable, if you want, my new build for morde is:

Dorans+HP Pot.
Spirit Visage/Wardens
Merc Treads/Sorc.
Wardens/Spirit.
Rylais.
Abyssal.
Haunting guize.
Randuins.

Saruyan

11-03-2010

lack of ignite on jungle kaiser. noty.

TheKingofEloHell

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunOfABeach View Post
I really dont understand the new mordekaiser too. Hes so strange now.
His ult throws me off so much...I have to completly adjust the way I use Mord. When approaching a team fight the first thing I would do is look for the lowest hp, OR their carry. and ult at the right moment. But his ult is so fickle now....I can't depend on it..

I am not a noob....but I've heard it enough today...

TheKingofEloHell

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeducan View Post
You have to play him alot more conservative now, you cant stand on the enemy caster minions being nigh unkillable now, you have to actually play like most other champs in lane, also Morde is now more AP focused, so getting AP items is alot more viable, if you want, my new build for morde is:

Dorans+HP Pot.
Spirit Visage/Wardens
Merc Treads/Sorc.
Wardens/Spirit.
Rylais.
Abyssal.
Haunting guize.
Randuins.
I'd forgotten about the regen build...that might just work But .....what about this jungling business?

12345 ... 9