Guys, LeBlanc is not like Ryze, she IS a disguised post-release Ezreal...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megawacko

11-03-2010

When Ezreal was released he was supposed to have a high skill ceiling, because jeez a champion with 4 skillshots is SO DIFFICULT RIGHT GAIZ? Ahem... excuse my inner troll. The problem with ezreal was his skill ceiling was actually so incredibly low that his high burst damage became incredibly overpowered when anyone somewhat skilled at LoL played him. Once people realized that ezreal's ability to do high damage from a very long distance, and safety with his E(or whatever button arcane shift is, i forget), everyone jumped on the ezreal wagon and carried every single game with him. Now let's discuss his similarities with LeBlanc:
- High damage numbers that are supposedly balanced by "high skill ceiling"
- High early damage damage that allows you to easily get early kills, and sets a base for an amazing late game
- A simple to use teleport skill with a special addition (ezreal gets a homing missile, LeBlanc gets to teleport back to where she was on the first cast

However LeBlanc not only has the things that made Ezreal overpowered, she has some amazing cc, and unfathomable mobility and utility. Let me give you one example that will make you realize how ridiculous LeBlanc is.

LeBlanc uses her teleport to teleport in, nuke a caster at low health for an easy kill, and teleport back out. While running away a sion ghosts to catch up to her. As he reaches her and casts his stun, she teleports through a wall. Now sion is in this hypothetical situation very careful and brought the get-out-of-fail card, Flash. He flashes through the wall after her. BUT WAIT: LeBlanc casts her teleport again, and returns to the other side of the wall and escapes easily. LeBlanc is unchasable even without flash, a Leblanc with flash would even be more ridiculous. If a morgana came up on the side of the wall leblanc teleported back to, while sion runs around to get back to leblanc, leblanc can go through the wall one last time, assuring safety except from a global ult, which she could probably just teleport out of with her natural teleport/mimic.

TL;DR : LeBlanc is OP for the same reasons Ezreal was, and worse.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Why do you keep referring to LeBlanc as a she?

Megawacko

11-03-2010

I thought LeBlanc was a girl, but i didnt read the champions lore or anything, i only saw its dress. I assume LeBlanc is male from your comments but that doesnt matter...

gun fu panda

11-03-2010

I wish I could +100124847213 you.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Well, unlike Ezreal, she really lacks any AoE at all.

And let's not forget that, on release, Ezreal was so god-**** strong mostly because everyone went AP and abused the hell out of his heal.

I agree that LeBlanc could use a bit toning down in burst damage (Incredibly Short cooldowns, super-high base damage and crazy high AP scaling all make a very scary combo), but comparing her to Pre-nerf Ezreal is just a little much.

Alcalz

11-03-2010

Agreed.

Her damage isn't whats OP. Her double teleport+silence+root is what makes her OP.

Megawacko

11-03-2010

Her damage is OP in addition to way too much cc and mobility