Ask the Shadowmancer (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa flinched as she heard Zelas speak - it really cut through her. She blinked as she passed her tongue over her bitten lip and let out a soft sigh.

Zelas, it is fa too soon for me to even consider returning your feelings ...

She furrowed her eyebrows, seeming quite angry.

How can you say something like that - you lied to me! You went against my warnings, when they were to your best interests. And now, here you are - ...

She sighs. Seeing you like this breaks my heart, Zelas. If you want to make me smile, then stop wallowing in your self-pity for once. And be strong - if not for me, then for Narra. She would cry if she saw you like this. It would hurt her - to the core.

She took her hand from his shoulder. She didn't want to sound bitter and angry towards him, but it really hurt her seeing him like this - such a vicious circle. Looking at each other simply increased the pain of their own dark thoughts and bleeding wounds.
Zelas sighed

"I can understand it. It is also known you are already with someone else. I'm sorry, I should never have burdened you with my petty feelings."

Zelas rose and took off his robe, revealing a shirt and normal pants under them.

"I'm done with magic." he said with a sigh "Nothing good ever came from it. The power can corrupt a man's heart to be as weak as mine. It is lucky that my sister is in your office then, instead of here."

Zelas was in obvious pain, and mourn.

"Maybe I should just act soul-less, like the shadow I am. It will spare so much more disasters that I can bring on this world. Nocturne was right, I am but a husk."

Ásk Ryze

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
Zelas moves toward the kitchen and prepares some green tea. He adds his secret addition to the cups of tea, 2 leaves of white Ionian lilies. He then takes the cups and returns to the living room. He puts down the tea cups and sits down on the couch looking at Ryze.

"I wasn't sure how much sugar to put so I just put 2 teaspoons of it."

Zelas points the tome

"In this book lies my groundbreaking research.

I have found that magic can be used by anyone."

((ShadowofChaos, sorry for not replying to you, I'm kinda busy and your reply requires me some extra thoughs. Gimmie a couple of hours.))
"....Anyone?" Ryze was very surprised. Normally, only certain people - 1 in 100, except in above-average circumstances - was born with the gift to wield magic. "How so? Tell me of your discovery. How is this accomplished? This could rewrite everything we know about magic....." Ryze was half intrigued, and half disbelieving. "Are you sure you aren't pulling my leg?"

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"....Anyone?" Ryze was very surprised. Normally, only certain people - 1 in 100, except in above-average circumstances - was born with the gift to wield magic. "How so? Tell me of your discovery. How is this accomplished? This could rewrite everything we know about magic....." Ryze was half intrigued, and half disbelieving. "Are you sure you aren't pulling my leg?"
"I am sure! Look, I found this discovery while exploring in ancient Solari and Lunari tombs and temples. They perform a ritual that bends the 'layer' of magic that surrounds us all and combine a very small part of it with a person, much like we do when we enchant weapons. By further testing on my shadows, I discovered that a person can achieve magic using this technique, even if it is only by lifting a pebble and nothing else. Even that, I think it is an amazing discovery, one could leave with power that is practically useless except for growing wheat, but another can leave with a power beyond our imagination, like Diana and Leona.
I've discovered that these has nothing to do with the moon and the sun, but the person's beliefs and thoughts. Magic bends for everyone, but does not effect our physical universe all the time. This also led me to believe that there are other dimensions of physical universes out there, but this is something for another time."

Zelas opens a page in his book "Can you see? This graph shows my experiments on animals. Some even developed the power to run faster and the power to understand humans without the humans required to use special magic. Of course I... unfortunatly had to get rid of these animals, I did not want to think to what they can evolve. But the discovery here, I think its grand."

Zelas passes a few pages forward. "This cannot affect, of course, the amount of mana a person can have. although various researches during my travels indicate that everyone have mana, by using a drain mana and refilling my resources. The volunteers of course suffered the normal weakness that happens to non-magic users, who were affected by the spell, but they are healthy none-the-less."

Zelas sighs

"I have yet to find someone who might be okay for me to experiment this on. I do not support human experiments and the though of lets say someone like Darius getting magic is quite threatning. I do not want this to slip away so I made a copy of my book to the Steward, one for you, a lead scholar of magic, and one for me."

Zelas sips his tea as he waits for a response from Ryze.

Unexisted

03-26-2013

(( hey umm...buddy,.what do you think of me compare to others? What do you think of community here and the RP? ))

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
(( hey umm...buddy,.what do you think of me compare to others? What do you think of community here and the RP? ))
((I think that the RP is fine and the community is nice. I do think that there are some who have grammatical and spelling mistakes in their threads, and that they do not know when they cross the limit. I have no problem with the grammar and spelling mistakes, but I do have a problem with those who cross the line. When a Jax sits on you btw, it means you crossed the line.))

Unexisted

03-27-2013

Quote:
((I think that the RP is fine and the community is nice. I do think that there are some who have grammatical and spelling mistakes in their threads, and that they do not know when they cross the limit. I have no problem with the grammar and spelling mistakes, but I do have a problem with those who cross the line. When a Jax sits on you btw, it means you crossed the line.))
((.... Don't you hate me and think I'm annoying? ))

Ásk Ryze

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
((.... Don't you hate me and think I'm annoying? ))
((Take it outside. And Unexisted.... Please. Don't use guilt trips to gain sympathy. It's just wrong, and makes you look insecure. Just a suggestion. ))

Quote:
"I am sure! Look, I found this discovery while exploring in ancient Solari and Lunari tombs and temples. They perform a ritual that bends the 'layer' of magic that surrounds us all and combine a very small part of it with a person, much like we do when we enchant weapons. By further testing on my shadows, I discovered that a person can achieve magic using this technique, even if it is only by lifting a pebble and nothing else. Even that, I think it is an amazing discovery, one could leave with power that is practically useless except for growing wheat, but another can leave with a power beyond our imagination, like Diana and Leona.
I've discovered that these has nothing to do with the moon and the sun, but the person's beliefs and thoughts. Magic bends for everyone, but does not effect our physical universe all the time. This also led me to believe that there are other dimensions of physical universes out there, but this is something for another time."

Zelas opens a page in his book "Can you see? This graph shows my experiments on animals. Some even developed the power to run faster and the power to understand humans without the humans required to use special magic. Of course I... unfortunatly had to get rid of these animals, I did not want to think to what they can evolve. But the discovery here, I think its grand."

Zelas passes a few pages forward. "This cannot affect, of course, the amount of mana a person can have. although various researches during my travels indicate that everyone have mana, by using a drain mana and refilling my resources. The volunteers of course suffered the normal weakness that happens to non-magic users, who were affected by the spell, but they are healthy none-the-less."

Zelas sighs

"I have yet to find someone who might be okay for me to experiment this on. I do not support human experiments and the though of lets say someone like Darius getting magic is quite threatning. I do not want this to slip away so I made a copy of my book to the Steward, one for you, a lead scholar of magic, and one for me."

Zelas sips his tea as he waits for a response from Ryze.
"This..... Is incredible. I..... I'm at a loss for words! This could very well end up rewriting fundamental magic as we know it...." Ryze paused, calming himself. "I agree, this needs to be kept under lock and key.... Especially in light of one of my own discoveries: Magic, as a resource, is not infinite. It will regenerate in times of limited usage, such as the inception of the Leage, but can be drained rapidly with chaotic consequences to the surrounding area, as demonstrated during the Rune Wars. Now, imagine if every soldier during a Rune War could wield magic." Ryze let this sink in. "I am glad that this has not yet spread... Nonetheless, thank you for telling me. You may find your name in the history books, now."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Zelas sighed

"I can understand it. It is also known you are already with someone else. I'm sorry, I should never have burdened you with my petty feelings."

Zelas rose and took off his robe, revealing a shirt and normal pants under them.

"I'm done with magic." he said with a sigh "Nothing good ever came from it. The power can corrupt a man's heart to be as weak as mine. It is lucky that my sister is in your office then, instead of here."

Zelas was in obvious pain, and mourn.

"Maybe I should just act soul-less, like the shadow I am. It will spare so much more disasters that I can bring on this world. Nocturne was right, I am but a husk."
Tybresa narrowed her eyes, clearly angered by Zelas' apathetic attitude. However, when she spoke out, her voice was shaky, clearly hurt by his words.

Must you twist my words, Zelas? I am not with... she hesitated and let out a sigh. There's no point arguing, is there? Not with you being ...she gestured at his form. Like this.

She shakes her head. I did not expect you, out of all the people, to cave in like this. You spent your whole life, you sacrificed yourself to avenge your parents and to rid this world of the shade...

And now - now you're just proving him right. How he can manipulate hearts and thoughts and win, no matter what.

She pushed him square in the chest, making him stagger down on the chair he was sitting. She spoke in a bitter tone, her blue eyes flickering with sadness and anger.

You weren't a husk when you came in my office for the first time - you were confident, you were strong, you had a purpose. And now? What has happened to you, Zelas? Have you forsaken who you are? What you must do? For whom you were fighting for?

She shakes her head and wraps her arms around herself defensively.

There is no point to this - no matter what I will say to you now, you will continue to wallow in the darkest corners of your mind. And it would only continue to anger me. What a vicious circle, Zelas - for the first time in my life, I am ... Speechless.

She lets out a sigh and turns towards the door.

Perhaps some time alone will clear your thoughts - perhaps not. But I shall see you again in a week.

When she reaches the door frame, she hesitates for a moment before turning her head slightly, looking at Zelas from the corner of her eye.

And that's an order.

She continued towards the door, leaving the abode.

Almogs

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa narrowed her eyes, clearly angered by Zelas' apathetic attitude. However, when she spoke out, her voice was shaky, clearly hurt by his words.

Must you twist my words, Zelas? I am not with... she hesitated and let out a sigh. There's no point arguing, is there? Not with you being ...she gestured at his form. Like this.

She shakes her head. I did not expect you, out of all the people, to cave in like this. You spent your whole life, you sacrificed yourself to avenge your parents and to rid this world of the shade...

And now - now you're just proving him right. How he can manipulate hearts and thoughts and win, no matter what.

She pushed him square in the chest, making him stagger down on the chair he was sitting. She spoke in a bitter tone, her blue eyes flickering with sadness and anger.

You weren't a husk when you came in my office for the first time - you were confident, you were strong, you had a purpose. And now? What has happened to you, Zelas? Have you forsaken who you are? What you must do? For whom you were fighting for?

She shakes her head and wraps her arms around herself defensively.

There is no point to this - no matter what I will say to you now, you will continue to wallow in the darkest corners of your mind. And it would only continue to anger me. What a vicious circle, Zelas - for the first time in my life, I am ... Speechless.

She lets out a sigh and turns towards the door.

Perhaps some time alone will clear your thoughts - perhaps not. But I shall see you again in a week.

When she reaches the door frame, she hesitates for a moment before turning her head slightly, looking at Zelas from the corner of her eye.

And that's an order.

She continued towards the door, leaving the abode.
Zelas would have none of it, now that was too much. Questioning his pride? His goals? He quickly ran after the Steward, catching her before she could get far. He then took her aside and started telling her with an angry voice.

"My main goal was never vengence, it was to help Valoran and to protect my sister. It is talk like this that made me what I am, it was not Nocturne. The shade fears me, I do not fear of him or believe a word he says. And I do not take orders from you Steward, I am not an official summoner, remember?"

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Zelas would have none of it, now that was too much. Questioning his pride? His goals? He quickly ran after the Steward, catching her before she could get far. He then took her aside and started telling her with an angry voice.

"My main goal was never vengence, it was to help Valoran and to protect my sister. It is talk like this that made me what I am, it was not Nocturne. The shade fears me, I do not fear of him or believe a word he says. And I do not take orders from you Steward, I am not an official summoner, remember?"
Tybresa was startled when Zelas /dared/ touch her and looked at him with an appalled expression on her face. She let him vent out, looking at him with an uncaring expression on her face. When he was done, she raised her hand and took off his own hands from her form. She pursed her lips together in displeasure.

First of all, do not assume to touch me like that, ever again - Steward or not.

Second of all, you assume you do things for the good of Valoran - how dare you say that, when you cannot even ensure the safety and happiness of your own sister?!

She turned her back to him, the folds of her robe flourishing like a hurricane, befit their mistress' anger.

I understand now - since you are not an official summoner, it means you are not under my jurisdiction and protection. Following that logic - Shadowmancer - I have the right to be indifferent to whatever you may think, feel or do.

She bows her head slightly - though he may not see her face, she has a pained expression, her blue eyes flaring with anger still. She spoke out in a low, hushed tone.

If anything, I'll only care for Narra's sake. But only that.

She straightened her posture and spoke out loudly and formally.

Until next time we meet, Shadowmancer.

She continued her path down the hall in a brisk pace, the clicking of heels accompanying her every step even when she disappears behind a corner.