Ask the Shadowmancer (Open RP)

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
Zelas's expression was blank. He obviously noted he did something wrong... just too late. As his little sister tells him constantly when he asks her certain stuff; "Some things are better left unsaid."

"I won't try and guess your opinion, that is yours to keep. The archives are protected but their protections disable spells such as basic summoner spells and spells from the more illuminated and elemental side of magic. It does not, infact, prevent magics of the school of Shadowmancy. The reason to that would most likely be, that you simply never met a shadowmancer before. In any case, I won't try to argue with you about stuff like the Lunari Temple. I've done my part by wishing her good luck, warning her and giving her my most precious Lunari artifacts for the temple."

Zelas sighs

"My self opinion is obviously wrong, no arguments here. Your opinion of me is the thing that interest me but that is yours to decide either to tell me or not. Obviously, a busy Steward such as yourself will have a lot going on so I won't keep you here with useless questions as well. You are free to take a copy of my book. I'm sure your superiors will be most annoyed with my research. And that is the thing that you should focus on. Not my petty need for revenge. I do not wish for anyone but people that can control themselves to wield magic but my research shows otherwise. That is one of the dangers of Valoran currently."

Zelas moves to check on Narra outside, seeing that she is still happily playing with her magics in the closed living fence area, what no one can see, he walks back and takes his seat again. This time he looks tired. Much more then usual.

"I... I want you to take her away."
Tybresa occasionally takes a sip from her tea as she lets Zelas speak his mind. She nods thoughtfully.

Thank you for your concern, but what I do with my time is my own choice, and in the end, it is I who deems when it is a time for questions - or answers. I wish you no ill, Zelas - I can only hope that we will have more opportunities to talk so that I may know you better - and you, me.

She eyes the book in front of her, placing down her cup and picking it up instead. She brushes her fingers over the cover as she listens to Zelas speak.

Thank you - I will most certainly dedicate myself to reading this. She looks at him and sighs. Why must you plant the seeds of doubt in my mind regarding things I seemed so sure about in the past ...

She looks at him with a kind expression on her face. I had only found out I could use magic when I was only fifteen. I eagerly embraced it and joined the College of Magic in Demacia, under the best tutelage that could be offered ... I had high hopes, you know - I would dream that I could become one of the most powerful and influential female magic-users in Valoran. A noble goal, or so I thought. Joining the League has ... opened my eyes.

She opens her palm and conjures up a small, ethereal-blue hummingbird. I am disgusted of magic now. I avoid using it as much as I can - for all our superiority in magic, was it not us that brought Runeterra on the brink of war? Was it not magic that corrupted so many people who had the potential to do good?

She sighs. I wish to help the world by showing it how well it would do without magic. She closes her hand, making the hummingbird vanish. But it seems impossible and quite hypocritical for someone like I, does it not?

Her eyes open wide at his last words.

... You wish me to take Narra away from you?

Almogs

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa occasionally takes a sip from her tea as she lets Zelas speak his mind. She nods thoughtfully.

Thank you for your concern, but what I do with my time is my own choice, and in the end, it is I who deems when it is a time for questions - or answers. I wish you no ill, Zelas - I can only hope that we will have more opportunities to talk so that I may know you better - and you, me.

She eyes the book in front of her, placing down her cup and picking it up instead. She brushes her fingers over the cover as she listens to Zelas speak.

Thank you - I will most certainly dedicate myself to reading this. She looks at him and sighs. Why must you plant the seeds of doubt in my mind regarding things I seemed so sure about in the past ...

She looks at him with a kind expression on her face. I had only found out I could use magic when I was only fifteen. I eagerly embraced it and joined the College of Magic in Demacia, under the best tutelage that could be offered ... I had high hopes, you know - I would dream that I could become one of the most powerful and influential female magic-users in Valoran. A noble goal, or so I thought. Joining the League has ... opened my eyes.

She opens her palm and conjures up a small, ethereal-blue hummingbird. I am disgusted of magic now. I avoid using it as much as I can - for all our superiority in magic, was it not us that brought Runeterra on the brink of war? Was it not magic that corrupted so many people who had the potential to do good?

She sighs. I wish to help the world by showing it how well it would do without magic. She closes her hand, making the hummingbird vanish. But it seems impossible and quite hypocritical for someone like I, does it not?

Her eyes open wide at his last words.

... You wish me to take Narra away from you?
Zelas sighs and listens carefuly to what the Steward has to say

"Well, it will be nice to talk to you more openly and without... formalities, at some point. But right now I have a breakthrough. You may hate me or not, it doesn't matter, when I change your point of view about things but you have to understand. Its either knowing and preparing while suffering the knowing. Or it can be unknowing and enjoy the blissful ignorance... While suffering the results at the end. I, for once, will not let anyone suffer at the end. There is nothing I can do about it but let others who are experienced in the arts of magic know."

Zelas lets out a smile

"You are a powerful magic user and one of the most influentic women in Valoran. You are the Senior-Steward of the league, after all. I wish my magic would be as pure as yours. I've practiced the art of the shadows for far too long to have any light in my magic. My own fire elemental magic is dark and the lightning I can conjure is as black as the diamonds I use for my craft."

Zelas opens his closed palm to reveal a song bird made of shadows. Black as night, it flies around the room, chapping and whistling. The bird lands on the table and seems solid and matirilized, like a normal bird would. Zelas clacks his fingers together and the bird dissolves.

"Magic isn't pure and good yes... but it makes us what we are. And we are people that can do something. I do not want my little sister to grow and see wars. The institute may hold for now but for how long? How long will it take for one of the higher summoners to get corrupted? These are things I cannot let go of my mind. Every moment I see her happy and playing and enjoying her child-life I fear for what will happen in the future. I dream that I manage to find all that is good in the world and apply it, banishing all the evil and building a world for my sister to live in. But dreams aren't true aren't they? A perfect dream like mine will never happen I know it."

Zelas closes his hand tight, forming a fist, his voice trembles and he sounds sad and hurt.

"I want a better life for her... I don't want her to know troubles. I want her to learn properly, I want her to befriend other kids and I want to give her the life she deserves. But I can't can I? That's why I'm requesting you to take her. Even if she doesn't want, I know she will go if I tell her. Please, for me... Give her a better life."

Zelas turns his head, tears can be seen in his eyes. He wipes them off with the sleeves of his robe.

"Now..." He says with a more calm voice "...What did you want to warn me about?"

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:
Zelas sighs and listens carefuly to what the Steward has to say

"Well, it will be nice to talk to you more openly and without... formalities, at some point. But right now I have a breakthrough. You may hate me or not, it doesn't matter, when I change your point of view about things but you have to understand. Its either knowing and preparing while suffering the knowing. Or it can be unknowing and enjoy the blissful ignorance... While suffering the results at the end. I, for once, will not let anyone suffer at the end. There is nothing I can do about it but let others who are experienced in the arts of magic know."

Zelas lets out a smile

"You are a powerful magic user and one of the most influentic women in Valoran. You are the Senior-Steward of the league, after all. I wish my magic would be as pure as yours. I've practiced the art of the shadows for far too long to have any light in my magic. My own fire elemental magic is dark and the lightning I can conjure is as black as the diamonds I use for my craft."

Zelas opens his closed palm to reveal a song bird made of shadows. Black as night, it flies around the room, chapping and whistling. The bird lands on the table and seems solid and matirilized, like a normal bird would. Zelas clacks his fingers together and the bird dissolves.

"Magic isn't pure and good yes... but it makes us what we are. And we are people that can do something. I do not want my little sister to grow and see wars. The institute may hold for now but for how long? How long will it take for one of the higher summoners to get corrupted? These are things I cannot let go of my mind. Every moment I see her happy and playing and enjoying her child-life I fear for what will happen in the future. I dream that I manage to find all that is good in the world and apply it, banishing all the evil and building a world for my sister to live in. But dreams aren't true aren't they? A perfect dream like mine will never happen I know it."

Zelas closes his hand tight, forming a fist, his voice trembles and he sounds sad and hurt.

"I want a better life for her... I don't want her to know troubles. I want her to learn properly, I want her to befriend other kids and I want to give her the life she deserves. But I can't can I? That's why I'm requesting you to take her. Even if she doesn't want, I know she will go if I tell her. Please, for me... Give her a better life."

Zelas turns his head, tears can be seen in his eyes. He wipes them off with the sleeves of his robe.

"Now..." He says with a more calm voice "...What did you want to warn me about?"
Tybresa would stare in silence at Zelas, remaining motionless for a long moment. She turns towards the window that opens to the backyard, seeming lost in thought. She lets out a soft sigh and speaks softly.

As I said, I have news and two warnings for you ...

The news would be is that the Council of Equity has pondered to open Nocturne's chamber where he is contained in his nexus shard to be opened to the public, just like any other champion has within the Institute ...

She studies his expression for a moment, before she continues in a sharp and distant tone.

For my first warning, I shall speak from the point of view of the Senior Steward and the voice of the High Councilors - disturb the peace and I will make it certain you will regret ever meeting me or taking any form of kindness from my part. You will hounded down, with no place where you could ever lay down your head and rest peacefully for a night - you /will/ regret ever stepping foot within the Institute.

She waits for a moment, her expression grim and unflinching before it melted to a more sympathetic and warm demeanor. A small, sad smile played on her lips.

For my second warning, I shall speak from the point of view of a woman who cares more than she should - take advantage of this, Zelas. Bid your time, ask a few questions, but often. Make it subtle so the Council won't suspect you. Check the waters and see what you can learn - but brace yourself. Nocturne will try to probe your mind every time, scour your fear and turn them against you. His real intention isn't to scare you - he knows he is too weak to do so. But he will know what you seek - and will try to anger you, to make you lose control and perhaps break him free when you are at your weakest to defeat him.

She stands up, holding the book in one hand, and approaches Zelas. She places her free hand underneath his chin and holds his face up so that he can look her in the eyes. She stares into his own and speaks softly.

I will take care of her, if you wish it so.

Almogs

03-22-2013

Quote:
Tybresa would stare in silence at Zelas, remaining motionless for a long moment. She turns towards the window that opens to the backyard, seeming lost in thought. She lets out a soft sigh and speaks softly.

As I said, I have news and two warnings for you ...

The news would be is that the Council of Equity has pondered to open Nocturne's chamber where he is contained in his nexus shard to be opened to the public, just like any other champion has within the Institute ...

She studies his expression for a moment, before she continues in a sharp and distant tone.

For my first warning, I shall speak from the point of view of the Senior Steward and the voice of the High Councilors - disturb the peace and I will make it certain you will regret ever meeting me or taking any form of kindness from my part. You will hounded down, with no place where you could ever lay down your head and rest peacefully for a night - you /will/ regret ever stepping foot within the Institute.

She waits for a moment, her expression grim and unflinching before it melted to a more sympathetic and warm demeanor. A small, sad smile played on her lips.

For my second warning, I shall speak from the point of view of a woman who cares more than she should - take advantage of this, Zelas. Bid your time, ask a few questions, but often. Make it subtle so the Council won't suspect you. Check the waters and see what you can learn - but brace yourself. Nocturne will try to probe your mind every time, scour your fear and turn them against you. His real intention isn't to scare you - he knows he is too weak to do so. But he will know what you seek - and will try to anger you, to make you lose control and perhaps break him free when you are at your weakest to defeat him.

She stands up, holding the book in one hand, and approaches Zelas. She places her free hand underneath his chin and holds his face up so that he can look her in the eyes. She stares into his own and speaks softly.

I will take care of her, if you wish it so.

"Again with the threats. The same one they give me every time I settle for more then 3 days... At least they took their time and waited this time.

Okay, I understand. I'll take care of myself and bide my time. If what you say is true, if the council would release Nocturne for public viewing like the animal he is... No, I won't. It is not safe and I cannot risk it.

Nocturne can try whatever he wants, it won't work for him. I'll be strong, for my sister, I must be strong."

Zelas, suprised at the Steward's notion and motion, feels relieved when she tells that she will take care of Narra. He then, without thought, moves and embraces the steward.

"Thank you, thank you so much. And please... Call me Zelas."

Shandora

03-22-2013

Quote:
"Again with the threats. The same one they give me every time I settle for more then 3 days... At least they took their time and waited this time.

Okay, I understand. I'll take care of myself and bide my time. If what you say is true, if the council would release Nocturne for public viewing like the animal he is... No, I won't. It is not safe and I cannot risk it.

Nocturne can try whatever he wants, it won't work for him. I'll be strong, for my sister, I must be strong."

Zelas, suprised at the Steward's notion and motion, feels relieved when she tells that she will take care of Narra. He then, without thought, moves and embraces the steward.

"Thank you, thank you so much. And please... Call me Zelas."
Tybresa's eyes open wide as Zelas embraces her, only for her to smile warmly. She wraps her arms around his back and hugs him tightly, patting his back in a motherly fashion.

It is ... the least I could do. For the both of you.

She doesn't break away from the embrace, simply reveling in the warmth and affection of it.

Almogs

03-22-2013

Quote:
Tybresa's eyes open wide as Zelas embraces her, only for her to smile warmly. She wraps her arms around his back and hugs him tightly, patting his back in a motherly fashion.

It is ... the least I could do. For the both of you.

She doesn't break away from the embrace, simply reveling in the warmth and affection of it.
As the two continue in their embrace, Narra opens the backyard door and see the two hugging. Clearly they didn't notice her yet, she scrambles behind the door and only peeping out with her eyes to watch.

Zelas pets Tybresa's hair with his left hand while holding her in the upper back with his right one, he smells her clean and fresh hair and closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of warmth, a smile appears across his face. Not the regular one of amusement but one of affection.

Shandora

03-22-2013

Quote:
As the two continue in their embrace, Narra opens the backyard door and see the two hugging. Clearly they didn't notice her yet, she scrambles behind the door and only peeping out with her eyes to watch.

Zelas pets Tybresa's hair with his left hand while holding her in the upper back with his right one, he smells her clean and fresh hair and closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of warmth, a smile appears across his face. Not the regular one of amusement but one of affection.
Tybresa lets out a soft chuckle.

Alright, Zelas ... now that we're all charged up with positive energy ...

She sighs and breaks from the embrace, placing her hand on his shoulder. She looks at him with a saddened expression.

This is where we'll need it the most - hard times are ahead of us now. For both you - and I.

Without breaking eye contact, she calls out.

Sparrow, come hither. It is time we speak.

Almogs

03-22-2013

Quote:
Tybresa lets out a soft chuckle.

Alright, Zelas ... now that we're all charged up with positive energy ...

She sighs and breaks from the embrace, placing her hand on his shoulder. She looks at him with a saddened expression.

This is where we'll need it the most - hard times are ahead of us now. For both you - and I.

Without breaking eye contact, she calls out.

Sparrow, come hither. It is time we speak.
Zelas sighs as Tybresa breaks their embrace and steps away, now that he was calm he saw just how the Steward was beautiful. Her deep blue eyes sparkle in the light of the room and her long blond hair looks like strings of gold. He sees her saddened expression and manages a weak smile, hopeful to make her smile back.

"Yeah... You are probably right."

Narra enters the room, pretending she was never watching

(Narra): "Hello Miss. Tybresa." Narra exclaims with the large smile that is regular for her. "When did you come here?" She asked innocently. She then noticed Tybresa's sad expression and realized something might be wrong "Did... Did something happen? Did I do anything bad?" She quickly looks at her brother, she was a bit lost.

Shandora

03-22-2013

Quote:
Zelas sighs as Tybresa breaks their embrace and steps away, now that he was calm he saw just how the Steward was beautiful. Her deep blue eyes sparkle in the light of the room and her long blond hair looks like strings of gold. He sees her saddened expression and manages a weak smile, hopeful to make her smile back.

"Yeah... You are probably right."

Narra enters the room, pretending she was never watching

(Narra): "Hello Miss. Tybresa." Narra exclaims with the large smile that is regular for her. "When did you come here?" She asked innocently. She then noticed Tybresa's sad expression and realized something might be wrong "Did... Did something happen? Did I do anything bad?" She quickly looks at her brother, she was a bit lost.
Tybresa nodded at Zelas and turned her attention at Narra. She walked and knelt beside her, hugging her tightly.

Hey there, little sparrow ... no, you didn't. You didn't do anything wrong at all ...

She pats her head in a motherly fashion before she breaks the hug and holds her hand instead. She turns to look at Zelas - perhaps he wouldn't notice it, but there was a small tear forming at the corner of her blue eyes. She nodded solemnly at him.

... your brother has something he wishes to speak with you. She gently tugs Narra's hand and urges her towards Zelas.

Almogs

03-22-2013

Quote:
Tybresa nodded at Zelas and turned her attention at Narra. She walked and knelt beside her, hugging her tightly.

Hey there, little sparrow ... no, you didn't. You didn't do anything wrong at all ...

She pats her head in a motherly fashion before she breaks the hug and holds her hand instead. She turns to look at Zelas - perhaps he wouldn't notice it, but there was a small tear forming at the corner of her blue eyes. She nodded solemnly at him.

... your brother has something he wishes to speak with you. She gently tugs Narra's hand and urges her towards Zelas.
((Srsly? You will put the burden on Zelas... The poor man can barely stay concious))

Zelas takes his sister's hand and sits with her on the couch. He calmly whisper with a soft smile on his face. Not too loud but loud enough for Tybresa to hear.

(Zelas):"Listen, my dear dear Narra. You know how much I love and care for you and I want the best for you. That is why I... We have to seperate. I'm so sorry."

Narra tears up and seems like she is about to cry. But she remembered that Tybresa told her to be strong. She blinks away the tears and nods, her face red and hurt.

(Narra):"I..." sniff "I.. understand. But... I don't want to leave you"

(Zelas):"Don't worry, I will be okay. You are going to a good place. A large house where you can live happily. You might find more friends your age. I will come to visit from time to time, if Tyb... The Steward would allow me of course."

Narra nods, tears creeping their way to her face again but she manages to hold them

(Narra):"O... okay." Narra looks at the Steward, sadness is all over her but she won't cry "I-I'm ready when you are..."

1234567 ... 10