Ask the Shadowmancer (Open RP)

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluydee

03-19-2013

((His current form, which would've happened after he attacked.))

Almogs

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
((His current form, which would've happened after he attacked.))
((Unless of course, Shadowmancers can control dreams... You should check out my plot asking various champions and summoners about 'Dreamweaving'. I find it very interesting.))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

(( This is f*cking payback for flooding my thread ))

The sharp clicking of heels can be heard approaching the door before a knock was heard on the floor. A woman's familiar voice calls out from the other side in a polite manner.

Shadowmancer, are you in? It is I - the Senior Steward.

Almogs

03-21-2013

((Actually, I do not mind. My thread could use some love ^_^))

The shadowmancer raises his eyes from a tome he recently aquinted from Ryze's Arcanium. He then puts down the tome on the table and moves toward the door to greet the Steward. He opens the door...

"Why hello there Steward." Zelas says with a surprising calm and warm voice "Please, feel yourself comfortable in one of the couches. Are you hungry? We do not have much now but I've recently sold some of my tomes and I've aquired some extra Gold. I can go shopping later. I've also recently lit the fireplace so feel free to sit by it too if you feel it is too cold today."

Zelas leads the Steward inside and makes a gesture to hold for a second as he goes to check on the little girl that is playing outside in the backyard

"Yes... For what do I own this pleasant visit?" Zelas says with a calm voice. It is clear he does not want to be sarcastic

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
((Actually, I do not mind. My thread could use some love ^_^))

The shadowmancer raises his eyes from a tome he recently aquinted from Ryze's Arcanium. He then puts down the tome on the table and moves toward the door to greet the Steward. He opens the door...

"Why hello there Steward." Zelas says with a surprising calm and warm voice "Please, feel yourself comfortable in one of the couches. Are you hungry? We do not have much now but I've recently sold some of my tomes and I've aquired some extra Gold. I can go shopping later. I've also recently lit the fireplace so feel free to sit by it too if you feel it is too cold today."

Zelas leads the Steward inside and makes a gesture to hold for a second as he goes to check on the little girl that is playing outside in the backyard

"Yes... For what do I own this pleasant visit?" Zelas says with a calm voice. It is clear he does not want to be sarcastic
Tybresa smiles politely and curtsies as Zelas opens the door, stepping inside the room when he invites her in. She clicks her tongue at him when she hears about the sold tomes.

You know, you can always me for help if you have trouble maintaining your funds - you ought to abandon your manly pride and think about your sister, for once.

She looks at with a concerned look before she turns her attention to a nearby couch, taking a seat. She neatly folds her hands in her lap and stares at him as he checks on Narra. She smiles warmly and tilts her head slightly as she speaks in a polite tone.

I am simply checking up on you, that is all - are you two well taken care of?

Almogs

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa smiles politely and curtsies as Zelas opens the door, stepping inside the room when he invites her in. She clicks her tongue at him when she hears about the sold tomes.

You know, you can always me for help if you have trouble maintaining your funds - you ought to abandon your manly pride and think about your sister, for once.

She looks at with a concerned look before she turns her attention to a nearby couch, taking a seat. She neatly folds her hands in her lap and stares at him as he checks on Narra. She smiles warmly and tilts her head slightly as she speaks in a polite tone.

I am simply checking up on you, that is all - are you two well taken care of?
"Why of course... The Institute does wonders sending eyes to see what I do all day long. Other then that I got this nice little adobe. That's all. Its nice of you to ask anyway."

"Any any case, you never offered any help. I do not want to beg, that's simple. If you do offer I'll be happy to accept, too much pride can blind a man. I already told my sister that I'm okay with her moving out to a better and richer life. There is nothing I can do about it."

Zelas goes over to a nearby cupboard and takes two cups. He then proceeds to prepare himself coffee and tea for the Steward, and his sister told him she prefers.

"Which taste of tea do you prefer? I have strawberries, Kamomil, normal green and mint. And also how much sugar?"

Shandora

03-21-2013

(( Reserving this post for tomorrow, I'mma heading to bed... don't do anything silly. Srsly.

Edit: And here's the post! ))

Quote:
"Why of course... The Institute does wonders sending eyes to see what I do all day long. Other then that I got this nice little adobe. That's all. Its nice of you to ask anyway."

"Any any case, you never offered any help. I do not want to beg, that's simple. If you do offer I'll be happy to accept, too much pride can blind a man. I already told my sister that I'm okay with her moving out to a better and richer life. There is nothing I can do about it."

Zelas goes over to a nearby cupboard and takes two cups. He then proceeds to prepare himself coffee and tea for the Steward, and his sister told him she prefers.

"Which taste of tea do you prefer? I have strawberries, Kamomil, normal green and mint. And also how much sugar?"
Tybresa ponders for a moment.

Strawberry tea for me, thank you - two scoops of sugar should do.

She nods a thanks and looks at Zelas with a tinge of concern in her eyes.

You have to understand, your sudden ... appearance seems quite curious. We are simply monitoring you for a couple of weeks so that we may help you integrate yourself to the life-style of a summoner.

She looks around the room.

I do believe I've offered you plenty of help - this adobe, for example. You're welcome, by the way - the other stewards were voting to have you and your sister live together in the Apprentice's Quarters. I imagined you would've appreciated if you had a nice place for just the two of you.

She raises her eyebrow inquisitively.

Funny you should say that - not only pride can blind a man. Love can also blind - hate, ambition, vengeance ...

Must you keep pursuing your quest? Can't you let the ghosts of your past rest in peace and build yourself a new and better life? You still have time ahead of you - how old are you, anyway?

She looks at him with a criticizing glance.

Younger than me, that's for certain - you could pursue a new career, take a wife, have a family. Your sister loves you greatly - she will only be happy when you are. Why can't you let this go and pursue a nobler goal instead?

Almogs

03-22-2013

Quote:
(( Reserving this post for tomorrow, I'mma heading to bed... don't do anything silly. Srsly.

Edit: And here's the post! ))

Tybresa ponders for a moment.

Strawberry tea for me, thank you - two scoops of sugar should do.

She nods a thanks and looks at Zelas with a tinge of concern in her eyes.

You have to understand, your sudden ... appearance seems quite curious. We are simply monitoring you for a couple of weeks so that we may help you integrate yourself to the life-style of a summoner.

She looks around the room.

I do believe I've offered you plenty of help - this adobe, for example. You're welcome, by the way - the other stewards were voting to have you and your sister live together in the Apprentice's Quarters. I imagined you would've appreciated if you had a nice place for just the two of you.

She raises her eyebrow inquisitively.

Funny you should say that - not only pride can blind a man. Love can also blind - hate, ambition, vengeance ...

Must you keep pursuing your quest? Can't you let the ghosts of your past rest in peace and build yourself a new and better life? You still have time ahead of you - how old are you, anyway?

She looks at him with a criticizing glance.

Younger than me, that's for certain - you could pursue a new career, take a wife, have a family. Your sister loves you greatly - she will only be happy when you are. Why can't you let this go and pursue a nobler goal instead?
As Zelas waits for the water to boil he walks toward the table and pushes the tome a bit toward where Tybresa is sitting. He then smiles and goes back to prepare the drinks.

"Well, but of course you will have to watch me. Your records on me keep disappearing for a 'strange' reason. In any case I do not want to be a summoner more then you want to marry a stranger, and yes that's why I personally delete any information about me and my sister from the institute's archives. They know everything if you do not control them. I've seen them sending people now to Diana's new Lunari temple to see what damage they can cause so the Solari will be kept quiet."

Zelas brings the drinks, putting a protective plate underneath the cups so he will not harm the wooden table.

In any case, the only reason why we're not travelling now is because you actually gave us a nice place to live. And because I've finished another thing." Zelas points to the tome on the table. Its title: "The Way of Magic, and why everyone can use Magic - By Zelas Pas"

"During my travels I learned a lot. One of them is this. I'm keeping this book I've written for the purpose of learning and not to create chaos with everyone rushing to learn magic. My quest for vengence is secondary. I have no idea who tells you that I'm rushing to kill the fiend. First I need to take care of my life here now since they are the only one I will have. I'm not moving again, not for any time soon. My research is done."

Zelas looks into the Steward's deep blue eyes, he smiles

"Bingo, my age is 26. I started mastering my magic in the early age of 12. My goal currently is to turn Valoran into a better place. My quest for vengence is something that can be accomplished along the way. Now... Is there anything else you might require of me? I know we had a bad first meeting but, I'm really not that cruel. Its just that I had a rough journey to the institute that day and I was told that I had to talk to you before I can claim residence."

Shandora

03-22-2013

Quote:
As Zelas waits for the water to boil he walks toward the table and pushes the tome a bit toward where Tybresa is sitting. He then smiles and goes back to prepare the drinks.

"Well, but of course you will have to watch me. Your records on me keep disappearing for a 'strange' reason. In any case I do not want to be a summoner more then you want to marry a stranger, and yes that's why I personally delete any information about me and my sister from the institute's archives. They know everything if you do not control them. I've seen them sending people now to Diana's new Lunari temple to see what damage they can cause so the Solari will be kept quiet."

Zelas brings the drinks, putting a protective plate underneath the cups so he will not harm the wooden table.

In any case, the only reason why we're not travelling now is because you actually gave us a nice place to live. And because I've finished another thing." Zelas points to the tome on the table. Its title: "The Way of Magic, and why everyone can use Magic - By Zelas Pas"

"During my travels I learned a lot. One of them is this. I'm keeping this book I've written for the purpose of learning and not to create chaos with everyone rushing to learn magic. My quest for vengence is secondary. I have no idea who tells you that I'm rushing to kill the fiend. First I need to take care of my life here now since they are the only one I will have. I'm not moving again, not for any time soon. My research is done."

Zelas looks into the Steward's deep blue eyes, he smiles

"Bingo, my age is 26. I started mastering my magic in the early age of 12. My goal currently is to turn Valoran into a better place. My quest for vengence is something that can be accomplished along the way. Now... Is there anything else you might require of me? I know we had a bad first meeting but, I'm really not that cruel. Its just that I had a rough journey to the institute that day and I was told that I had to talk to you before I can claim residence."
Tybresa's gaze doesn't leave Zelas as he moves to and from his seat, flinching and looking at him with a bewildered expression after a certain remark of his.

You ... what? So that's why I couldn't find information on you in the archives? ... that's a real breach of the rules - how could you manage to pass the protective spell runes placed on them? Only the Council of Equity and the Steward Council have full access to those.

She narrows her eyes.

I doubt the Council will sabotage Diana's project, considering they themselves agreed to it...

Tybresa's words trails off. She looks at him with a perplexed look on her face, quite stunned by what he just told her. She reaches out for the cup of tea and stares at the book in front of her. She nods as she listens to his explanation before taking a sip from her tea.

Let's just say a little bird told me some things about you - it does seem that both of us were wrong about you to some extent ... but perhaps we weren't.

She leans back on the chair, holding the steaming cup of tea in front of her. Her blue eyes never leave his gaze, seeming to stare at him for a long moment. Finally, she breaks eye contact and takes another sip from her cup.

Shadowmancer, you might think that I dislike you for who you are and what you are doing - think what you will, but I have my own opinion about you. She raises her gaze to meet his again. Her blue eyes flicker for a moment. I do believe I have better things to do than to explain the reasoning behind my every action and my every thought. I wouldn't dwell on our first meeting - I have already made my impression about you.

Tybresa crosses her legs and smirks knowingly as she takes another sip from her tea.

With that in mind, I come bearing news and two warnings for you.

Almogs

03-22-2013

Quote:
Tybresa's gaze doesn't leave Zelas as he moves to and from his seat, flinching and looking at him with a bewildered expression after a certain remark of his.

You ... what? So that's why I couldn't find information on you in the archives? ... that's a real breach of the rules - how could you manage to pass the protective spell runes placed on them? Only the Council of Equity and the Steward Council have full access to those.

She narrows her eyes.

I doubt the Council will sabotage Diana's project, considering they themselves agreed to it...

Tybresa's words trails off. She looks at him with a perplexed look on her face, quite stunned by what he just told her. She reaches out for the cup of tea and stares at the book in front of her. She nods as she listens to his explanation before taking a sip from her tea.

Let's just say a little bird told me some things about you - it does seem that both of us were wrong about you to some extent ... but perhaps we weren't.

She leans back on the chair, holding the steaming cup of tea in front of her. Her blue eyes never leave his gaze, seeming to stare at him for a long moment. Finally, she breaks eye contact and takes another sip from her cup.

Shadowmancer, you might think that I dislike you for who you are and what you are doing - think what you will, but I have my own opinion about you. She raises her gaze to meet his again. Her blue eyes flicker for a moment. I do believe I have better things to do than to explain the reasoning behind my every action and my every thought. I wouldn't dwell on our first meeting - I have already made my impression about you.

Tybresa crosses her legs and smirks knowingly as she takes another sip from her tea.

With that in mind, I come bearing news and two warnings for you.
Zelas's expression was blank. He obviously noted he did something wrong... just too late. As his little sister tells him constantly when he asks her certain stuff; "Some things are better left unsaid."

"I won't try and guess your opinion, that is yours to keep. The archives are protected but their protections disable spells such as basic summoner spells and spells from the more illuminated and elemental side of magic. It does not, infact, prevent magics of the school of Shadowmancy. The reason to that would most likely be, that you simply never met a shadowmancer before. In any case, I won't try to argue with you about stuff like the Lunari Temple. I've done my part by wishing her good luck, warning her and giving her my most precious Lunari artifacts for the temple."

Zelas sighs

"My self opinion is obviously wrong, no arguments here. Your opinion of me is the thing that interest me but that is yours to decide either to tell me or not. Obviously, a busy Steward such as yourself will have a lot going on so I won't keep you here with useless questions as well. You are free to take a copy of my book. I'm sure your superiors will be most annoyed with my research. And that is the thing that you should focus on. Not my petty need for revenge. I do not wish for anyone but people that can control themselves to wield magic but my research shows otherwise. That is one of the dangers of Valoran currently."

Zelas moves to check on Narra outside, seeing that she is still happily playing with her magics in the closed living fence area, what no one can see, he walks back and takes his seat again. This time he looks tired. Much more then usual.

"I... I want you to take her away."

123456 ... 10